This must be a ruthless person who has seen big scenes.

After all, with the behavior of the male star just now, the first reaction of ordinary people would be to turn around and run away. How could they react so quickly, and walk in front of the male star to fight against the generals in front of the public.

Chen Li pushed his glasses and asked, "Do you have a driver to pick you up?"

"Yeah." Mu Ze nodded, scanned the crowd who were picking up the plane, and saw a person running over in a hurry, holding up a "Mu Ze" sign.

It's no secret that Mu Ze doesn't like to use life assistants, so he occasionally travels on business, and the regional director or partner usually only sends him a car and driver.

Chen Li followed his gaze and found the driver holding the sign: "Do you have something to do?"

"Not yet."

After Mu Ze finished speaking, he fell silent again.

In his life experience, he has no experience of getting along with his younger brother's friends.

In the past, Mu Mu's contacts were all well-known dandies in the imperial capital, and everyone in the family knew each other, and there was no real friendship. And those who are not dandies are those who want to climb up with the shepherd's youngest son.

These people should not be called "friends", and there is no chance to appear in front of Mu Ze.

But Chen Li and Duan Yu are obviously different.

Even Mu Ze can see that there is a genuine friendship between them and his two younger brothers.

If it wasn't in front of close friends, it would be really hard for those of them who have gone through several circles in society to show their childishness like male high school students.

The person in front of him is a good friend with his younger brother.

So Mu Ze became more silent.

Teacher Chen noticed the subtle incompatibility revealed by Mu Ze.

He took the initiative to hand out the steps: "Then are you going to Mu Mu's house?"

"Yeah." Mu Ze paused and said stiffly, "You don't have to be so unfamiliar."

Chen Li is as good as he is good: "Then I will call Big Brother with Mu Mu."

"…good."

As soon as Mu Ze answered, Qin Yucheng came back with a male star in one hand and a clothes hanger in the other, and Mu Mu followed behind them pushing two suitcases.

Duan Yu, who was being dragged away by the back of the collar, turned off the sound of firecrackers on the phone in aggrieved manner.

"Don't you guys like it?" the male star sighed.

Mu Mu: "?"

Do you think we like it?

Qin Yucheng shook the male star in his hand: "Did Liu Gaoming also get involved?"

Duan Yu was taken aback for a moment, and then was shocked: "Don't want me to betray my brother!"

Mu Mu: "..."

Qin Yucheng: "..."

Okay, sure enough, he, Liu Gaoming, gave him a kick.

"?"

Chen Li pushed his glasses.

As far as he knew, Duan Yu thought of today's show operation by patting his thigh alone this morning, and the pennants were made on the spur of the moment, so how could he have time to discuss with Liu Gaoming?