"?" Teacher Chen pushed his glasses and glanced at him, "A person with a heart sees everything dirty."

The male star let out a heavy "hum"!

Teacher Chen quickly replied a message to Qin Yucheng, lying without blushing: "News from the factory."

The male star immediately pricked up his ears: "What news?"

"The news that the construction period can be arranged." Chen Li said, "We can start the pre-sale."

The male celebrity rubbed his hands excitedly and slapped his thigh: "It's a pity!"

Chen Li: "?"

Duan Yu sighed: "This time I only prepared a surprise for Qin Yucheng, and I should also prepare a surprise for Mu Mu!"

I advise you not to.

If you don't want to lose Mu Mu, a super useful tool person.

Teacher Chen put the phone back in his pocket.

Qin Yucheng received the emoticon package from Chen Li's reply.

Buildings, windows, men, paper.

run away.jpg

Qin Yucheng looked at Mu Mu who left the elevator and started looking for Exit No. 5, silently took back his phone, and strode up to catch up with the two figures in front of him.

They are now at Exit 8.

While Mu Mu was walking towards No. 7, he was still talking to Mu Ze.

Qin Yucheng listened and realized that he was talking about his hometown.

Seeing Qin Yucheng coming, Mu Mu quickly shirked responsibility: "Qin Yucheng himself knows better, let him explain!"

Qin Yucheng frowned, and leaned slightly brazenly: "You first make up for what you didn't do before."

Mu Ze looked at Qin Yucheng, paused for a moment, took a step back, and put on an attitude of "you can perform as you please".

Mu Mu was stunned for a moment, and after realizing what Qin Yucheng was referring to, seeing the endless stream of people coming and going at the airport exit, his head buzzed, and he wanted to give Qin Yucheng a kick.

With a blushing face, he pushed Qin Yucheng's face away: "Speak or not."

Qin Yucheng was pushed away, reluctantly: "What is there to talk about? It would be nice to go back together sometime."

Mu Ze was slightly startled: "...are you willing to take me with you?"

Qin Yucheng asked strangely, "Are you surprised?"

Isn't this a matter of course?

He found his relatives, took them back to show his parents, and reassured them, this is not very normal...

Thinking of this, Qin Yucheng suddenly got stuck.

He vaguely recalled that not long ago, his "take it for granted" was that he went back alone, cleaned up his hometown by himself, swept the grave by himself, and returned by himself.

It's just that Mu Mu didn't hesitate at all, shattering the lonely distance and making his "naturalness" become incomparably wider.

Qin Yucheng opened his mouth and closed it again.

He glanced at Mu Mu who was playing with his mobile phone with his head down, and his voice suddenly became softer: "There's nothing you don't want to do."

Mu Ze reacted quickly.

He opened the memo on his phone and flipped through it: "I'm free until 2:30 p.m. the day after tomorrow."