Mu Ze also got into the car.

Family members come and go, and he is always the one who picks them up and drops them off.

Qin Yucheng looked at Mu Mu who found a comfortable position to fall asleep as soon as he got in the car, and ruthlessly woke him up: "What did you do last night?"

The last time Mu Mu was sleepy like this was when he spent the whole night with two other mentally handicapped children in his hometown.

"I couldn't sleep last night..." Mu Mu murmured in confusion, "I fought Three Kingdoms with a male celebrity all night."

Qin Yucheng: "?"

Okay, I'll buy the Vicious Dark Shark Duan Yu when I get back.

Mu Mu was supported by Qin Yucheng's shoulders, his head was bit by bit, and he couldn't hold it any longer. He reached out and grabbed Qin Yucheng's arm, hugged him, closed his eyes and found a suitable and comfortable position, and fell into a coma.

Mu Ze raised his eyes, glanced at Qin Yucheng who was stunned and Mu Mu who was sleeping next to Qin Yucheng, and slowly looked away.

Qin Yucheng: "..."

Mr. Qin felt the soft and silky hair on his neck, and thought about it for a moment.

Forget it, let’s not buy Shark Yu.

Last night's male star deserves a bouquet of grateful flowers.

After arriving at the airport, Mu Mu was still stumbling around, as if he could hang anywhere and fall asleep on the spot at any time.

Mu Ze sent the two to the security checkpoint.

Qin Yucheng said goodbye to Mu Ze.

Mu Ze didn't answer, he watched his younger brother dragging Mu Mu to the security checkpoint, and looked down at the time.

eight o'clock.

Mu Ze took out his ID card.

Qin Yucheng shook Mu Mu: "Wake up, I've passed the security check."

Mu Mu opened his eyes, shook his head, and forced himself to pass the security check.

Qin Yucheng bought the first-class cabin, and the security check channel was less crowded and faster.

Mu Mu rubbed his eyes, picked up the suitcase, took the time to glance behind: "Didn't your parents come to deliver it?"

"En." Qin Yucheng nodded, and said indifferently, "I mean I'm going to visit some elders in the morning, and there's no time to see them off."

"They have a birthday present for you, though."

Mu Mu looked at Qin Yucheng and took out a small piece of amber from the empty backpack that had been emptied of special products.

This piece of amber that is as golden and transparent as honey is wrapped with a thin and transparent leaf with distinct veins and exudes a fragrance.

Qin Yucheng handed the amber in his palm to Mu Mu: "This is an unexpected harvest from their trip to the island. They left early this morning, and you haven't woken up yet. They entrusted me to hand it over."

Mu Mu looked at the amber in his hand, was stunned for a moment, then raised his head and asked Qin Yucheng: "What about yours?"

"What mine?"

"Your birthday present." Mu Mu said, "Your birthday should be on the same day as mine, right?"

Qin Yucheng didn't expect Mu Mu's first reaction to be this.