Qin Yucheng was pushed aside by Mu Mu, he moved two steps, but still did not leave, but stood behind Mu Mu.

He heard the tap being turned on.

The water rushed into the stainless steel sink, and the ceramic bowls made a crisp hum when they collided.

This is nothing more than ordinary, the sound of life.

Qin Yucheng saw the sunlight leaking in from the window, in which water mist and light dust entangled and floated leisurely.

His gaze fell on the person covered by the rising sun along the streamer.

Mu Mu lowered his eyes, the sun gathered on his long eyelashes, forming a fan-shaped shadow under his eyes, his fair face was flushed with health, and was gently held by Chaoyang.

Qin Yucheng's throat was dry.

"Can I hug you?" he asked.

Mu Mu was taken aback, then turned to look at him.

Qin Yucheng faced the light, and the rising sun gently dispersed the silent night in his eyes, showing a gentle coffee color.

The pair of brown eyes stared at the person in front of them gently and intently.

"May I?"

Mu Mu's eyelashes trembled slightly, she pursed her lips, wiped off the water on her hands, and turned her head to give Qin Yucheng a hug.

Mr. Qin let out a satisfied sigh from his throat, took the person who hugged him actively into his arms, lowered his head, and rubbed against Mu Mu's neck.

The aroma of roses became much lighter, Qin Yucheng sniffed the breath at the tip of his nose, thinking casually.

Mu Mu felt that Qin Yucheng was like a giant dog, playing coquettishly in his master's arms.

"It's fine, it's fine." Mu Mu patted Qin Yucheng's back, "Boss Qin should go to work."

"Hmm." Qin Yucheng responded, but did not let go of Mu Mu.

He greedily breathed the scent of roses, and whispered, "Can I kiss you?"

Mu Mu: Σ? !

Mu Mu's face flushed instantly.

He raised his hand to cover Qin Yucheng's face, and pushed that handsome head away: "Don't push yourself too hard!"

Well, take it too hastily.

Full of regret, Qin Yucheng let go of his hand: "Okay, I'm going to work."

Mu Mu chased the chicken: "Go, go."

Mr. Qin fully charged the battery and went to work in good spirits.

After Mu Mu washed the dishes and served the pile of green plants, he looked at his computer and notebook on the coffee table in the living room, and found that a big cross was drawn on the page of the notebook recording the rent.

There are only him and Qin Yucheng in the family.

If it wasn't drawn by Mu Mu himself, then Qin Yucheng is the only one.

Mu Mu: "..."

childish.

Mu Mu closed the notebook and put the computer on his back.

He doesn't go to the studio today, he has to go to the factory.

Qin Yucheng was in a pretty good mood these two days, even if he accidentally ran into Yi Anning at a dinner party, it was rare that he didn't make any strange remarks.