Mu Mu raised his hand and rubbed his eyes.

He glanced at the date.

The month has passed to September without knowing it.

Mu Mu looked at the computer screen blankly, feeling as if he had forgotten something.

His mind, which was filled with work, turned with difficulty.

After a while, Mu Mu slapped the computer table and got up suddenly!

Duan Yu, who was carefully stringing beads next to her, trembled, and the half-stringed black stamens scattered all over the table with a "crash".

The male star immediately collapsed: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Mu Mu was taken aback, then turned around and saw the black agate on the table that was not much bigger than a sesame seed: "Wow."

? ?

You are still wow!

How dare you wow!

What are you wow!

Duan Yu's face was full of pain from being beaten up at work: "I've been hanging around all morning!"

Mu Mu was silent for a moment, and comforted him: "Don't worry, you still have an afternoon."

Duan Yu: "?"

Duan Yu: "Shut up."

Mu Mu closed his mouth, turned his head and glanced at the date again.

September 7th.

It's time to get the divorce certificate on the tenth!

Mu Mu thought of Qin Yucheng who was often invisible recently, thought for a while, and sent a message to remind him to make room that day.

Qin Yucheng was having dinner with a newly acquainted door lock brand.

He glanced at the message, paused, and replied hello.

Mu Mu was satisfied.

He turned his head and asked Duan Yu: "What do you want for lunch?"

The male star cleaned up the table, with a detached face: "Eat children."

Mu Mu: "Wow! You are so vicious."

Duan Yu: "?"

The male star thought I was still vicious?

It was kind enough not to just strangle you.

"Drink some mung bean paste." Duan Yu said, "clearing heat and relieving fire."

Mu Mu then ordered a mung bean porridge and two cold noodles, sat next to Duan Yu, and began to help string beads.

The cutting table has a size of 3mx1.5m, and I usually don’t feel it when I’m alone on one side, but now that two people are crowded together, I suddenly feel cramped.

Not just the workbench, but the narrowness of the room as a whole.

Mu Mu held the agate particles with tweezers and looked around: "Is our place a bit small?"

"It's better to have a small one." The male star was quite adaptable.

From a personal point of view, Mu Mu really likes this kind of small room, but from the point of view of practical use, it is not so suitable.

While stringing on the beads, Mu Mu began to wonder if he could change the place.

Not just the problem of the studio, but also the problem of his own residence after the divorce.