Mu Mu: "?"

male celebrity:"."

The two people who had no common knowledge of economics looked at each other.

"It's better... don't bother others." Mu Mu paused, "At least wait for us to stabilize."

When Duan Yu thought about it, he felt the same.

The male star took a sip of porridge: "Do you have any plans for the next video?"

"Well, I'm going to make a series for the first video first." Mu Mu met the male star's gaze and said, "You do your own thing, and we record our own."

Although if the two are recorded separately, it means that a new background wall needs to be re-arranged, and one or two lighting lights need to be purchased to...

But it's okay.

Compared with these fluffy little problems, it is more important for friends to pursue their dreams happily.

Duan Yu didn't quite understand these things.

Mu Mu was not going to explain, but just told him: "I don't need to do design here, and I don't need too much craftsmanship. The cost is relatively low. If I do my best, it's not a big problem for me to produce two videos a month, and I can maintain it. heat."

But in fact, the frequency of this video is still a bit low.

But Mu Mu is still very clear about his own position. They are not professional video self-media. With them, they can maintain a certain degree of popularity, so that when they release original clothing and start selling it, it is enough that no one cares about it.

The circle is only that big, and it is a good thing that the popularity of the video is high, and it is not a big problem if it is not high.

Although Duan Yu doesn't understand, he knows that he should listen to someone who understands this kind of thing.

He nodded sharply: "Okay, I'll listen to you!"

Mu Mu added: "In addition, we should consider making some clothes that can be sold in the factory, otherwise there will be nothing in the store except custom-made, which is not possible."

Duan Yu bit the fritters, and after hearing what Mu Mu said, he immediately took out his design brochure.

"I have a lot of designs that I gave up because they were not comfortable to wear. It's not a waste case, I have done all of them."

OK, good, perfect!

Mu Mu straightened up in an instant.

Dolls don't care about being comfortable or not!

What is good-looking is the pendant!

After having a clear goal, the two small spinning tops began to spin vigorously.

Qin Yucheng found that his status has plummeted recently.

Not only the status with Mu Mu, but also the status in the entire circle of friends has been reduced.

Mr. Qin watched the communication of the other four people in the wechat group, and found that these four people pushed him out when he didn't notice.

Mu Mu and Duan Yu are currently in the rush to take a new step in their careers, so it's understandable that they don't hear the window.

Chen Li also knows how to make clothes, and he studied marketing in college. He can get some good advice through his old classmates, and it is understandable that he was arrested by those two for help.