male celebrity:? ? ?

Mu Mu patted the actor's shoulder: "I'm going to the kitchen! Please clean up the dining table!"

The male star is brooding.

He grabbed Liu Gaoming and asked him, "I'm young?"

Liu Gaoming was stunned for a moment, confused: "How do I know whether you are young or not?"

male celebrity:"?"

Liu Gaoming: "?"

What the hell?

The male celebrity spread a disposable tablecloth on the dining table before realizing what Liu Gaoming meant.

Duan Yu:?

I fucking.

When he slapped the table, there was a "bang", which made Liu Gaoming jump on the spot in fright.

Liu Gaoming was alert: "Why?"

Duan Yu shook his voice: "I'm not young!!"

Liu Gaoming: "?"

Why are you telling me? You tell your partner to go!

Liu Gaoming looked at the staring male star, confused to death.

For dinner, there are stir-fried dishes that are prepared relatively quickly, with steamed eggs with shrimps and boiled eggs. The big brothers who have worked all afternoon move quickly and clean up everything.

Those who cook don't wash the dishes.

The male star and Liu Gaoming went to clean the dishes very consciously.

Qin Yucheng went to the second floor to clean the main bathroom and the study.

Mu Mu is making cakes in the kitchen.

Duan Yu smelled the aroma of milk, wiped the bowl and asked, "Our videos should be reviewed, right?"

Mu Mu nodded: "Yeah."

Duan Yu rubbed his hands: "Don't you want to take a look?"

"Don't watch it." Mu Mu said earnestly, "It's easy to lose your mind after watching it."

Mu Mu has so many years of experience, and he has long been mentally prepared for the string of "favorite 0", "follow 0", and "comment 0" at the beginning.

But Duan Yu, who has high hopes for her new career, may not be ready for it.

Mu Mu was thinking while manually beating the egg whites.

"You look down on me?" the male star objected, "I've seen big scenes!"

That's right.

Mu Mu shook his hands that were a little sore from the beating, and turned his head to look at the bowls that had been washed almost.

"Okay, let's take a look."

These days, if you are engaged in network-related work, once KPIs or psychological expectations are related to data, it is particularly easy to affect your mentality.

Because the data thing is too naked, the numbers are there so clearly, as much as they are, and there is no room for self-comfort.

In particular, the results of this industry fluctuate greatly. The last video had millions of views, but the next video may only have tens of thousands.

The drop is huge, much more exciting than a roller coaster, comparable to skydiving—the kind without a parachute bag.

Mu Mu took out his phone.