Duan Yu froze for a moment, and was about to deny it when Liu Gaoming stopped him.

Liu Gaoming glanced at the colleague he knew, rubbed his red head: "Yes, the new tenant, is there anything wrong?"

The boss grinned: "Those two should be careful, this house is unlucky."

Liu Gaoming: "?"

Duan Yu: "?"

The two people who were so hungry were shocked, and immediately pricked up their little ears.

Mu Mu saw several people standing in front of Qin Yucheng's house: "Who is that?"

Qin Yucheng looked up and didn't take it seriously: "The grandson of Grandpa Wu just now."

Oh, that probably doesn't matter.

Qin Yucheng's relationship with people in his hometown is not very good.

Mu Mu recalled briefly, and vaguely remembered that the original text did have such a plot about Qin Yucheng returning to his hometown.

Mu Mu didn't quite remember the specific details.

But when Shuangwen opens the map, he basically rushes to slap his face.

Since a slap in the face is needed, most of the people in this hometown must not be good at it.

Of course, it is normal for Qin Yucheng to have no reliable elders and friends in his hometown.

Mu Mu: "..." Wow.

It's too miserable, Ah Cheng.

Mu Mu looked at Qin Yucheng with compassion in his eyes.

Even A Zhai used to have a few netizens who could talk!

"?" Qin Yucheng squinted his eyes, "What are you thinking?"

It's not so good to be the protagonist of Shuangwen.

After all, among the famous male protagonists of Shuangwen, some have been divorced, some have been wiped out, some have been bankrupt for several years, and some will be bound to a main **** who will be wiped out at every turn!

God!

Qin Yucheng, the protagonist of this refreshing article, even died once!

It is simply not as happy and safe as being a dragon.

"It's nothing." Mu Mu sighed, "Then what is the grandson doing?"

Qin Yucheng paused: "Don't scold people."

Mu Mu: "?"

Qin Yucheng: "?"

Mu Mu pointed to the people in Qin Yucheng's family: "I'm talking about that grandson."

Qin Yucheng looked at the boss who was talking to Liu Gaoming and the others, thought for a while, and repeated: "Don't curse."

? ? ?

Grass.

I think it's because you want to scold!

Pretty Boy was speechless.

Mu Mu added an attributive: "What is that Grandson Wu's grandson doing at your door?"

Qin Yucheng said slowly: "The grandson has been jealous of me since he was a child."

Mu Mu:?

Oh shit.

Sure enough, you want to scold me!

Mu Mu looked at the man: "Why is he jealous of you?"

Qin Yucheng thought that would be too much.

But it would be somewhat strange for him to boast of himself.