Boys are struck by lightning.

Qin Yucheng was in a great mood.

He glanced at Mu Mu.

Looking closer, Mu Mu's skin is excellent, white and tender, with a healthy rosy color, and even the lines of his lips are so delicate and beautiful that it is outrageous.

Mr. Qin rolled his throat, the tip of his tongue brushed against his slightly sharp canine teeth, and turned around to invite the waiter to pay.

"I bought this cup of coffee." Qin Yucheng said, straightening up.

He swore his sovereignty, shattered the boy's dream, and stood up as a winner in life.

"Yao Chi is still waiting for me."

"Huh? Oh." Mu Mu nodded, watched Qin Yucheng walk into the cafe, and looked up at the second floor.

The anti-peep glass prevented him from seeing clearly inside, but Mu Mu still waved his hand meaningfully to the second floor.

Yao Chi upstairs was taken aback for a moment, and after he instinctively responded and waved, he realized that the other party should not be able to see him.

But Mr. Yao Er's mood suddenly soared.

As expected of the senior's younger brother, how thoughtful!

Mu Mu withdrew his gaze, turned his head to look at the listless Qing Qing brother.

Mu Mu: "."

A Zhai felt that his hands were covered with the broken blood of the young Chunxin!

But it can't be helped, boy.

People always have to experience this wonderful mistake, which is also a part of growth!

Mu Mu sighed, being interrupted by Qin Yucheng, it's not good to continue to use his little brother as a tool.

"It's a pleasure chatting with you." Mu Mu sent a chat card to his younger brother, picked up the camera on the table, "I should continue working."

Qing Qing's younger brother watched the beautiful sister leave his sight with the camera in despair.

After a while, he picked up his phone, only to find that the pretty sister didn't even add his WeChat.

How could this be so!

Brother Qing Qing felt subtly that he had been prostituted for nothing.

If he hadn't been cheated out of money, he even wondered if he had met a fairy dance.

This fairy game is so standard that one has to doubt it!

Mu Mu applied what he had learned, and the shutter kept clicking. When the sun set, he stood on the embankment of the coastal scenery belt, and recorded the ocean and the city under the afterglow of the setting sun into the memory card.

It's not too early for Qin Yucheng to go home today.

But Mu Mu is a little bit worse than him, because he is in a hurry to edit the video, and because he has to make up a shot of the sunrise on the sea, Mu Mu directly prepares to spend the night in the studio.

Qin Yucheng got up early in the morning, took the cooked millet porridge, bought two fried dough sticks and a tea egg on the way, and drove to Mu Mu's studio.

He knew that Mu Mu liked to eat an egg in the morning.

When Qin Yucheng arrived, Mu Mu curled up on the sofa bed with a camera hanging around his neck, sleeping soundly with a pillow in his arms.