Even if Qin Yucheng knew that he was a man, it would still be the next best thing for Mu Mu to turn himself in and run away with real documents.

Because the marriage certificates have been registered successfully, if they can't get a peaceful divorce, either he and Qin Yucheng will have to go to the court together, or Qin Yucheng will have to wait a year to go to the court to announce the end of his wife's runaway marriage.

Either option is suffocating.

Without a peaceful divorce, it is difficult to bypass the court anyway. This is not a problem that can be solved by visiting the Civil Affairs Bureau.

As City Z is the capital of the province, the court hearing schedule must be much longer than the divorce cooling-off period.

Oh shit.

Mu Mu couldn't help cursing again in his heart.

He took a deep breath and looked away from Yi Anning, only to find that Liu Gaoming also joined the battlefield at this time.

Liu Gaoming's orange-red head was dangling, for his brother and his sister-in-law...uh, and his brother's husband...uh...

Grass, all in all, is to charge forward to defend the love between Qin Yucheng and Mu Mu!

He figured it out.

Compared with the matter of "Mu Mu is a man", the fact that he was still isolated broke his heart even more.

Because Mu Mu is a man, it will not change the fact that Mu Mu is a beautiful woman!

But being isolated really makes Gougou very sad!

Mu Mu listened to their chatter with a blank face, vehemently condemning Yi Anning's poaching behavior for being extremely lacking in quality and morality, and couldn't help but sneer.

Naive, do you think Qin Yucheng is not wicked? !

Qin Yucheng and Yi Anning are both dogs, it's just the difference between a large dog and a small dog!

Chen Li found that he couldn't stop Duan Yu at all, so he sat down exhausted.

As soon as he sat down, he heard Mu Mu's cold snort.

Teacher Chen instantly became alert.

He pushed his glasses and said calmly, "You don't look very interested."

Mu Mu took a sip of the drink, bit the straw and said vaguely: "In this case, only male stars will be excited?"

Chen Li choked.

That's right.

Chen Li looked at Yi Anning, and felt a little strange in his heart.

Before Duan Yu told him, he never doubted Mu Mu's gender.

Because this person has maintained the appearance of a woman from the beginning to the end, and deliberately concealed it.

Even the fish caught by Mu Mu never revealed the clue that "Mu Mu is a man".

Chen Li looked at Mu Mu who was silently drinking his drink, and for a moment, he admitted with difficulty the fact that he was actually quite gossip.

"How did Yi Anning know? Liu Gaoming didn't even know." Chen Li asked, "You don't know Yi Anning well, do you?"

"How would I know?" Mu Mu replied lazily, "I've only met him a few times, and I refused even when he wanted to ask me out."

When Mu Mu said this, he remembered Duan Yu's superb bone-touching skills, recalled it, and added: "I don't even have physical contact with Yi Anning."