YOON JEONGHAN X KIM HANA

Hana just finished taking her bath when she noticed someone on her bed.

"You surprised me!!"

Jeonghan giggled.

"Sorry, love. Junho let me in just now and said you were in the bathroom," explained Jeonghan.

Hana went to the dresser table to dry her hair. Luckily, she wore some clothes in the bathroom earlier.

"Let me help you,"

Jeonghan got off the bed and walked to her. He grabbed the hair dryer and hair comb from Hana.

"Why are you here, oppa?" asked Hana while putting on the lotion on her arms.

"Am I not allow to meet my girlfriend?" Hana sighed.

"That's not what I mean," whined Hana.

"Okay, okay. Actually I have something for you," Hana felt confuse.

She looked at Jeonghan from the mirror.

"It's not our birthday or Junho's. What kind of surprise is it?"

"You are free for this whole week, right?" asked him while carefully did his job to dry Hana's hair.

"Yes...? LOVE is on vacation, remember?"

"We are as well. So, I have booked tickets for us. To Paris,"

Hana was surprised. It was her dream city to go for vacation.

"How did you-"

"Sorry, but I kind of read your- diary...I guess,"

"Oppa~" Jeonghan giggled.

"How about Junho? Is he going with us as well?" asked Hana.

"No,"

"W-Why? Where will he stay then? My members will go to their home in two days,"

"Don't worry about it. My mom voluntarily want to take care of him throughout our trip to Paris," said Jeonghan.

"Wait! So, it means...it's just..."

"Yes, love. It's just both of us. We rarely go for a date because of our work. So, let's loosen a bit and consider this trip as our date,"

Hana got up from her seat and immediately hugged Jeonghan. One thing she really loved about him was he really thoughtful of her regardless of what mood she went through that day. And getting something she really wished since a long time ago made it more special to her.

Jeonghan switched off the hair dryer and put it down along with the hair comb. He replied to her hug with warm embrace.

"Thank you, oppa!"

"Anything for my love,"

》》》》》

They were at the airport right now. As it was a trip outside their schedule, the medias did not aware of it except for some of their fans who met them there.

Junho and Jeonghan's parents also there to send them off. Hana did not expect this day would come. Plus, to get a week-trip in Paris was like a heaven to her.

"Mommy..."

Hana picked up Junho and carried him in her arms. As he almost turned 5, he became a lot heavier to carry less likely he used to when he was still a baby. However, Hana could not refuse it whenever he was clingy around her or Jeonghan.