CHAPTER 3

Joshua entered the dorm quietly. It's still early in the morning so he did not want to wake up the others especially Scoups as he was a light-sleeper.

Once he opened the door to his room, a voice stopped him.

"I don't think it is only for an hour or two," Joshua turned his back.

"Where were you last night, Shua-ya?" asked Scoups.

"Sorry..."

"I'm too occupied with someone that I forgot about the time,"

Scoups could only sigh.

"You know we should be more careful right now, hmm? Following the missing of Hana after that rumors, Jeonghan was going crazy about it,"

"And I don't you to involve in such rumors when I gave you the permission to go out like that," added Scoups.

"I know...I'm sorry,"

"But don't worry. She not even knew who I am,"

"Wait! Did you just say 'she', Shua?"

Joshua was stunned to speak. It just came out of his mouth to talk about her. Joshua nodded slowly.

"Just be careful next time and behave yourself," Scoups went back to his room.

Joshua also entered his room and got ready for their early schedule.

》》》》》

Ara entered her dorm where the other trainees still slept soundly. She laid her body on the bed and stared blankly at the ceiling.

Although she did not know who he was, they made a great companion when they spent a whole night just by talking about random stuffs.

》》》》》

Few months had passed and Joshua did not see her again since that night. Every time he went there to take a walk, he would always look for her but nothing in his sight.

Meanwhile, Ara were busy with their lessons and practices as they were confirmed to be the first girl group of the company to be debuted soon.

》》》》》

Ara went to their practice room as usual. Once she entered the room, she felt a weird circumstance when suddenly all eyes fell on her.

She could not read their thoughts but she could feel that there was something bad happened. Mia looked at her madly and rushed to where she stood still.

Pang!

Her left cheek felt sting. Ara was speechless for a moment. Mia still did not calm down and looked like she would give her another painful slap.

"Mia, stop!" said Yoona.

"Don't hold me! She deserves it. She gives us the worst nightmare ever! We almost debut but now...!" Yoona held Mia and comforted her.

Ara could not process what happened actually. What she had done that caused their sudden madness towards her.

"What happened here?" asked Ara.

Xiaoqi rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"You still asked about it. Do you deaf or what? The rumors about you were spread out widely now,"

Ara looked at Xiaoqi in confusion. She grabbed her phone and looked at any possible online news websites.

Her expression changed once she read the article with her company's name, GEM.

"I...I'm not doing this kind of things. What's this? Where did they get this false news?" her voice was shaking.

The news clearly stated that one of the GEM's trainee was prostituting at a famous hotel. It's more worse when her surname was mentioned in the article.

"If it is not you, why did your name was there?!" said Mia in anger.

"I...I don't know..I..."

"Moon Ara! CEO's office now!" a staff called her from the front door of practice room.

Ara was speechless. All bad things kept coming into her life. She then followed the woman staff quietly.

When they reached at the CEO's office, Ara could expect what would happen after this.

"I'm sorry but I don't think I can keep you anymore,"

"But Mr Lee! I have signed the exclusive contract with you!" protested Ara.

"I know. I really want you to stay because of your excellent talent. But I must protect the company's image. I can't do anything about it," Mr Lee kept his stand.

"How could...Why don't you look for the truth first? It's not me..."

"I'm sorry, Miss Moon. But I will terminate your contract today,"

Ara felt hopeless. She lost everything just because of the false rumors which came out of nowhere.

She walked to the dorm in lost. She slowly packed her things. On her way out of the company, Ara heard three voices of her so-called-friends.

"You did great with the news, Xiaoqi!"

"You also do well with that acting, Mia!"

Three of them laughed evilly. Ara could not believe what she just heard. The tears fell out of her eyes. She quickly ran out of the company without turning back.

She ran like a mad person without looking at where she supposed to go.

It's almost 1 in the morning. She have been out since 3 hours ago. She started walking and then noticed she was at an unfamiliar place.

"Where is it?" mumbled her.

Ara forgot to take out her hoodie and now she felt cold. She stopped by at the convenience store nearby. She wore the hoodie to keep herself warm. She also bought some food to eat as she skipped dinner earlier.

As soon she finished them, she got ready to go home. Suddenly, she heard the words she did not want to hear.

"Who's this trainee? Why did she choose that path when she almost debut?"

"Right! It's gross,"

"Hope the company will kick her out,"

"Thankfully they knew it before debuting the group,"

Ara could not hold herself again. It hurt a lot when she was accused with something she did not do.

She ran away from there and bumped into someone's shoulder. She could not bring herself to face that person to apologize. She just wanted to get out of there.

Once her legs felt numb, she stopped her track. Ara's eyes fell on the board which stated the funeral house. She did not know why she ended up being there.

"Mom...dad...Ara don't want to live again..."