Ch.50 ~ the aparition Assassin

Assassin y/n or GhostCrash ⤊⤊⤊⤊

Song of the chapter:
comics
By
caravan palace

So this chapter is also a little short but it's kinda worth it for the plot lol, sorry about it being short though.
________________________________

'Recap'

"I WONT LET YOU BITCH!"

"I'm afraid you don't have a choice ghost"

He clicked a button and my mind felt like it was melting, my head was pounding, I could only hear ringing, I could only see white, I couldn't smell anything, the only thing I could feel was my hands over my ears, and my brain was sending 1947839928489299488929 thoughts out per second.
"Y-y/n, are you ok!?!?"

"...RU-...N" I stuttered.

"W-what?"

"FUCKING RUN!"

'End of recap'

'Narrators pov'

Sal ran and ran and ran but eventually he couldn't outrun something that didn't have stamina levels. He didn't know what y/n was but now he's certain that Todd was right to be skeptical about if y/n was human or not. Ever time Sal looked back he could never see any emotion in y/n's eyes. In fact their irises weren't even e/c they were red. Y/n wasn't their self, they would tic over and over again. it could be violent like throwing their head to one side before returning it back to normal position , or it could be subtle like a slight wrist movement. You could tell they were struggling on the outside but their eyes held no emotion. They soon screamed:

"S-... Sal (tic) you h-h-ha-... ve (tic) to kill-ll-ll me"

"Y/n, I can't, I can't do that!"

"You h-have t-...o"

"But I can't!"

"Todd w-...was righ-...t (tic), I'm... n-n-....not huma-an, just-st s-stab me!"

"I'd rather let you kill me then take your life!"

"No! (Tic) S-Sal! Y-...ou fucking-ing idiot-t, I-I'm no-...t human if-f yo-ou k-(tic)-kill-ll me i-...ll just co-ome ba-(tic)-ck!"

"I can't bare the thought of killing you!"

Suddenly y/n stopped, their head was down and their hands were balled into fists they were shaking violently and the tics got more frequent.

"Y/n?"

"R... RUN"

Instead of obeying their orders Sal crept closer and put his hand on their back.

"Are you alright?!"

"I told you to fucking RUN" they said through gritted teeth.

"I-I didn't want to leave you like this"

"Sal if you don't kill me now then this psycho version of me will!"

"I'd gladly die by your hands my love"

"SAL, STOP BEING BLINDED BY LOVE AND EITHER KILL ME OR MAKE A RUN FOR IT! I MAY BE ABLE YO CONTROL THID FOR NOW BUT IF YOU STICK AROUND FOR MORE THEN 5 MORE SECONDS YOU'LL BE IN YHE FUCKING HOSPITAL!"

"Well I can't do either so I guess you'll just have to kill me"

"FUCK NO SAL, RUN!" Y/n pushed him forward before shaking harsher and twitching rapidly as their body fell into a sitting fetal position. Sal just got closer and went to touch their shoulder in comfort but got thrown to the floor when y/n snapped grabbed his neck getting on top of him. This wasn't y/n and sal could tell. Now that his life was actively being threatened he started to freak out.

"Please, y/n, I know your in there somewhere."

"YEAH, I AM BUT YOU FUCKING DICK HEAD DECIDED TO IGNORE MY THREATS AND NOW ITS TOO LATE THE ONLT PART OF MY BODY I CAN CONTROL IS MY VOICE AND MOUTH!!!"

The psychotic side of y/n started repeatedly smashing sals head to the floor but then police bust in. They tore y/n away from Sal and took Sal to an E.R. While apprehending me. They threw me into the back of a police car and Mr.BossMan had gotten away before I even started hurting Sal so he was seen as innocent. We drove the inevitable drive to the police station in silence.

********************************************
(After going to jail lol)
'Y/n's pov'

A lousy guard walked to my cage cell.

"Y/n l/n, your free to go"

I knew who had bailed me out, it was always him, no matter what happened it was always him.

"Ah, y/n, come with me darling"

I didn't have a choice so I walked with him to his car. When I got in all I could think about was Sal. I missed him, I felt so bad for what I did, I hoped he was okay, if he was okay would he forgive me, would he even remember me? We drove for a little while then he dropped me off at my house.

"Don't get into to much trouble while I'm gone got it?!"

"Yeah... got it"

I was about to be in a lot of trouble with him if he found out that I knew where Sal was and that he was just miles from my house in a hospital. I opened my front door and was about to knock on the wall but remembered that Ashley was dead.

'Fuck... I'm starting to regret seeking help before committing suicide when I was younger.'

________________________________

~OoOoOoOoOoHhHhHhHh you guys are going to hate me for this but the ending is near and it may or may not be a pleasant one 😊~

(922 words)

~have a good rest of your night or day, thanks for reading this chapter, and see you later~