Part 83: Ash vs Savanna! Part one!

Ash and Savanna were both walking on the battlefield.

"I finally get to face Ash...." Savanna thought to herself and she stood on her side of the battlefield and Ash stood on his side. 

"Are you ready for me Savanna?!" Ash asked and Savanna nodded and smirked.

"Go Grovyle I choose you!" Savanna and Ash threw the PokeBalls and both Grovyle's came out.

Ash's Grovyle grabbed a twig from Arceus knows where and puts it into it's mouth and Savanna's Grovyle only smirked. 

"Leaf blade!" Both trainers commanded and Both Grovyle's leafs on their wrists started glowing and they both ran towards each other and slashed each other.

"Quick attack!" Both trainers commanded and Both Grovyles backed up and then glowed white and tackled each other, both Pokemon get sent back.

"X-scissor!" Savanna commanded and her Grovyle's leafs on her wrists started glowing and she put her arms into an X-shape and slashed Ash's Grovyle.

"Pound!" Ash commanded and His Grovyle slapped Savanna's Grovyle, sending her back, Quick attack and don't let up!" Ash's Grovyle glowed white and ran towards Savanna's and started hitting her.

"Grovyle!" Savanna yelled out in concern as Grovyle used it's hair thing and slapped Ash's Grovyle, sending it back.

Savanna's Grovyle got on one knee. 

"Bullet seed!" Both trainers commanded as Savanna's Grovyle got up and shot off the bullet seed, Ash's Grovyle soon followed, both moves caused an explosion.

"Quick attack!" Savanna commanded and Grovyle began to glow and she ran and hit Ash's Grovyle again and again.

Ash's Grovyle got on one knee.

"Solar beam!" Savanna commanded and Grovyle jumped up and the leaf thing on top of her head began to glow and she shot off a beam, hitting Ash's Grovyle, causing a massive Explosion.

"Grovyle!" Ash yelled in concern and Ash's Grovyle jumped out of the smoke.

"Leaf blade!" Ash commanded as Grovyle's leaf things began to glow and he slashed Savanna's Grovyle, sending it to the ground.

"Grovyle?" Savanna asked in concern and the smoke cleared and Grovyle got up very slowly.

"QUICK ATTACK!" Savanna yelled and Grovyle began to glow and she jumped and tackled Ash's, sending it to the ground, knocking it out, and Ash returned it.  

Savanna's Grovyle landed on the ground and then fell on one knee.

"Go Glalie!" Ash threw the PokeBall out.

"Grovyle, quick attac-" 

"Nope! Icy wind!" Ash said as Glalie shot off a cold wind, hitting Savanna's Grovyle, knocking it out.

Savanna returned her Grovyle.

"Go Aggron!" Savanna threw the PokeBall and out came her Aggron who roared.

"Metal claw!" Savanna commanded and Aggron's claws began to glow and he ran and slashed Ash's Glalie.

"Headbutt!" Ash commanded and Glalie tackled Savanna's Aggron, sending it back.

"Argh... Return Glalie." Ash said, returning the ice type.

"Go Corphish" Ash said throwing out the PokeBall and the crab Pokemon came out.

"Bubble beam and then crab hammer!" Ash commanded and Corphish shot off the bubbles, hitting Aggron and then Corphish ran and his claw or whatever you wanna call it started glowing and he uppercut Aggron, sending it towards the ground.

"Aggron?" Aggron got up.

"DOUBLE EDGE!" Savanna commanded and Aggron tackled Corphish, sending it back.

"Now, HYPER BEAM!" Savanna commanded and Aggron shot off the hyper beam, hitting Corphish.

"Corphish!" Ash yelled out and the smoke cleared and Corphish was still standing.

"Now!" Ash commanded and Corphish shot off the bubble beam, hitting Aggron, knocking it out.

Savanna returned it and got out her Mightyena.

"Shadow ball" Savanna commanded and Mightyena shot off the shadow ball, knocking out Corphish.

Ash returned it and got out his Glalie again.

"Ice beam!" Ash commanded as Glalie shot off a beam.

"Dodge it!" Mightyena jumped and dodged it.

"Crunch!" Savanna commanded and Mightyena got back on the ground and ran and bit Glalie.

"Headbutt!" Ash commanded and Glalie tackled Savanna's Mightyena in the stomach, sending it back.

"Ice beam!" Ash commanded and Glalie shot off the ice beam, hitting Mightyena, and he was frozen.

"Hyper beam!" Savanna commanded as the ice began to glow and break and Mightyena shot off the hyper beam, hitting Glalie, knocking it out.

Ash returned it.

"Pikachu I choose you buddy!" Ash pointed and his Pikachu ran onto the battlefield and smirked.

Mightyena was panting.

"Thunderbolt!" Ash commanded and Pikachu shot off a bolt of electricity, hitting Mightyena, knocking it out.

Savanna returned it.

"Go Pikachu!" Savanna pointed as well and Pikachu ran and smirked at Ash's Pikachu.

A/N: Who will win this battle? Savanna or Ash? Stay tuned!