Part 44: Heating rival battle part two!

"Flamethrower!" Josh commanded as Growlithe shot off the flamethrower.

"Water gun!" Savanna commanded as Mudkip shot off a water gun in response to the flamethrower. 

Both attacks collided causing a stream cloud.

The smoke clears but Mudkip was nowhere to be seen, then Mudkip came out of the ground and punched Growlithe sending it flying, causing it to hit the ground multiple times before fully getting up.

"Crunch!"Josh commanded as Growlithe's teeth started glowing and he ran towards Mudkip, biting her sending her back.

"Water gun!" Savanna commanded as Mudkip shot off the Water gun, hitting Growlithe.

"Flamethrower!" Josh yelled as Growlithe shot off the flamethrower hitting Mudkip.

"Tackle!" Both trainers commanded as both Pokemon ran towards each other and started butting heads.

Until Growlithe pushed Mudkip causing her to hit the ground multiple times.

"You okay Mudkip?!" Savanna yelled out in concern as Mudkip got up slowly.

"Crunch!" Josh commanded and Growlithe ran and bit Mudkip. 

"Water gun!" Savanna commanded as Mudkip shot off the water gun hitting Growlithe, sending it back.

"CRUNCH!" Josh yelled as Savanna jumped and Growlithe ran and bit Mudkip.

"Mudkip!!!" Savanna yelled out in concern as Mudkip was on the ground, knocked out.

Savanna returned Mudkip and looked at another PokeBall.

"Go!" Savanna threw the PokeBall and a Pokemon with a mask and claws as feet came out.

"The fuck is that?!" Josh asked as Savanna sighed.

"It's called Type Null. Let's see if you can beat it..."  Savanna smirked. "Type Null, Crush claw." Type Null's claw started glowing and it jumped and slashed Growlithe, knocking it out.

Josh growled and returned his Growlithe. "Fine, Wartortle let's go!" Josh threw the PokeBall out and his Ace Pokemon came out and growled.

"Crush claw!" Savanna commanded as Type Null's claw started glowing and it jumped.

"Protect!" Josh commanded as Wartortle covered it's self with a green vile protecting it's self from crush claw. "Now Water pulse." Wartortle made a orb of water in it's hands and shot it off hitting Type Null, sending it towards the ground.

"Type Null!" Savanna yelled out as Type Null got up but slowly. "Tackle!" Type Null growled and started running towards Wartortle.

"Rapid spin!" Josh commanded as Wartortle got into it's shell and span towards Type Null, hitting it in the mask, sending it back.

"Crush claw!" Savanna commanded as Type Null's claw started glowing and he jumped and slashed Wartortle.

"Now Water pulse!" Josh commanded as Wartortle shot off the Water pulse hitting Type Null sending it towards the ground, knocking it out.

Savanna returned Type Null and looked at her Charmeleon who nodded.

"Alright beat his ass!" Savanna said as Charmeleon ran and stood in front of Savanna and growled at Wartortle.

"Water pulse!" Josh commanded as Wartortle shot off the Water pulse.

"Dodge it and then Dragon claw!" Savanna commanded as Charmeleon ran and dodged the water pulse and her claws started glowing a greenish color as she slashed Wartortle.

"Skull bash!" Josh commanded as Wartortle put his head into it's shell and then tackled Charmeleon sending her back.

"Charmeleon!" Savanna yelled out in concern as she ran towards her partner and knelt down.

"I knew she was weak, like all females." Josh taunted as His Wartortle laughed at Charmeleon.

Savanna growled then Charmeleon got up and growled.

"Dragon CLAW!" Savanna commanded as Charmeleon's started glowing a greenish color as she ran and slashed Wartortle.

"Water pulse!" Josh commanded as Wartortle shot off the water pulse hitting Charmeleon.

Savanna got up and clenched her fists.

"THUNDER PUNCH!" Savanna yelled as Charmeleon's fists started crackling with electricity as she ran towards Wartortle.

"What a weak female attack." Josh scoffed, "water pulse." Wartortle shot off the water pulse but Charmeleon dodged it. "Skull bash!" Wartortle used Skull bash as the same as before, tackling Charmeleon but then she punched Wartortle on the head sending Wartortle to the ground. 

"Get up!" Josh growled as Wartortle got up. "Water pulse!" Wartortle shot off the Water pulse, hitting Savanna's Charmeleon sending her flying.

Charmeleon hit the ground, her tail flame was burning brightly.

"Blaze...." Savanna said in awe as her Charmeleon got up but slowly as everyone besides Josh looked on in awe. 

"FIRE PUNCH!" Savanna yelled as she punched the ground.

Meanwhile in Kalos.

"Is that the girl?! Who will control... Dream evolution?!" ??? Said as she looked more through... "That's her Charmeleon...."

Meanwhile in ????.

"Just like here" Arceus put a future vision.

In the future vision.

"CHARIZARD, BLAST BURN!!!!" Future Savanna commanded as her Mega Charizard X became engulfed in flames and punched the ground alongside Savanna.

"Water shuriken!" Future Ash commanded as His Greninja grabbed the big throwing star from it's back and it became surrounded in a water vortex and it grew bigger and orange.

Greninja threw the giant water shuriken and it hit at the same time the blast burn hit causing a massive explosion.

Back to the normal time period.

Charmeleon was beating the shit out of Wartortle and then Charmeleon landed on last punch knocking Wartortle out.

Josh returned it and scoffed and walked off.

A/N: Moreee loreeee yasss... Anyways hope you enjoy that lol