Part 63: fights...

Ritchie and Savanna, Ash and Brock walked out of the Pokemon center.

"Alright let's g-" Savanna grabbed Ash by the hood.

"Aren't we forgetting about someone?" Savanna said as Ash realized.

"OH SHIT MAY!" Ash yelled and Savanna jumped and grabbed Ritchie's arm, causing Savanna to let go of Ash's hood.

Ash ran inside and Savanna looked down and jumped and backed up and blushed.

"S-sorry about that Ritchie..." Savanna blushed even harder and Ritchie blushed as well and then shook his head.

"No it's okay" Ritchie said, Savanna sighed in relief.

Brock sighed.

"Awww young love" Brock said as Savanna and Ritchie glared and then turned away and blushed and then looked back at Brock again.

"Shut up Brock!" Savanna and Ritchie said as Brock chuckled.

Ash and May walked out in anger and the others followed.

"Ahh Guys always trying to hide their insecurities, by being mean to girls" May said as Ash looked at May and they started bickering and Savanna grabbed Ritchie's arm.

"N-no..." Savanna said and Ritchie looked down.

"It's okay..." Ritchie said, trying to comfort Savanna.

Savanna looked up at Ritchie and hugged his arm even tighter.

Flashback 

Young Savanna was sitting near the steps of some stairs, holding her Charizard plushie in her arms.

"Why can't you just be home for once?!" A women yelled.

"Oh sorry if A CHAMPION IS A HARD JOB!" The man yelled as Savanna jumped and ran upstairs and ran into her room and closed the door.

Young Savanna was lying her side on her bed, lightning was coming down outside and Savanna was still holding her Charizard plushie and she started crying.

The couple were still yelling.

"Ah guys always trying to hide their insecurities by being mean to girls." The women said.

"SHUT UP!" The man yelled and Savanna jumped.

Flashback ended.

Savanna hugged Ritchie.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Ritchie asked as Savanna shook.

Ash and May were still yelling and then.

"SHUT UP!" Ash said fuming with anger and Savanna jumped and she hugged Ritchie even tighter and started crying.

"It's going to be okay, they're aren't mad at you...." Ritchie said, as Savanna let go a little and then Ritchie hugged Savanna back."Everything is going to be okay, They're aren't yelling at you."

"Guys your scaring Savanna here" Brock said, pointing towards Savanna who was crying her eyes out in Ritchie's arms.

Ash and May ignored Brock.

Savanna got out of Ritchie's arms and walked up to the two and grabbed their ears and started walking.

"MY EAR!" Ash and May yelled and Savanna rolled her eyes.

Ritchie and Brock followed.

A couple of hours later. They found a camp and Savanna was sitting on a rock alone with her Pichu on her shoulder.

"Pi?" Pichu asked in concern and Savanna sighed.

"Just remembering some stuff that's all...." Savanna said as Pichu jumped off of Savanna's shoulder and sat down on Savanna's lap.

"Thanks..." Savanna said as she looked up at the sky, Pichu looked up at the sky too.

"One day... I will show em" Savanna muttered as she petted Pichu on the head.

Savanna's Charizard was lying besides the rock and grunted.

"Now come on Pichu... Let's make May and Ash stop fighting huh?" Savanna said looking down and Pichu looked up towards Savanna.

"Pi Pi chu!" Pichu said nodding in agreement as Savanna got off the rock and Pichu climbed up to Savanna's shoulder and they ran off.

A/N: Yes more angsty stuff... Anyways read and review!