The ultimate sacrifice, Spongebob's final atonement

Start from the beginning

Spongebob (Majin): Is this all?

Majin Joe: *Throws the body part at spongebob*

The part rolls around spongebob as he gets stuck.

Spongebob (Majin): What the?!

Spongebob crashes to the ground.

Spongebob (Majin): Dammit, how am i going to get out now?!

Majin Joe: *Jumps at spongebob and sits on him*

Spongebob (Majin): *Spits out blood* AAAGHHH!!

Majin Joe: *Starts punching spongebob rapidly* Bam! bam! bam! bam! bam! bam! bam! bam!

Lana: Grr!! spongebob needs help! *Turns super saiyan 2 and flies to majin joe*

Lola: Dang.....*turns super saiyan 2 and about to fly*

Gumball: Wait! You can't beat him! you will die!

Lola (SSJ2): I need to! *Flies after lana*

Majin Joe: *Beating up spongebob* Bam! bam! bam! bam! bam! bam! bam! bam!

Lana (SSJ2): Haaaaaaa!! *Kicks majin joe away*

Majin joe gets sended flying as he crashes into small mountains*

Lana (SSJ2): Spongebob are you okay?

Lola (SSJ2): *Grabs the part* I can't take it off!

Lana (SSJ2): Let me help you!

Together they managed to take the majin joe part off spongebob.

Spongebob (Majin): *Injured* Gahh....kakarot's sisters...*Gets up in pain* Tch...Tell patrick and sandy i am sorry....

Lana (SSJ2): W-What are you talking a-

Spongebob hits lana on the neck as she changes back and falls to the ground unconscious.

Lola (SSJ2): *Gasps* Lana! WHY YOU LOUSY LITTLE!! HOW DARE YOU!! WHEN LINCOLN COMES BACK!! I AM GONNA TELL HIM WHAT DID YOU DO!! 

Spongebob (Majin): *Punches lola really hard on the guts*

Lola (SSJ2): *Spits out blood* Aaghh....*Changes back into normal form and faints*

Gumball: *Comes down to get lola and lana* That wasn't necessary.

Spongebob (Majin): Lola was being stubborn, anyway I need you and others get as far as you can. *sees majin joe starting to come towards him and gumball* there is something i need to know.

Gumball: *Picks up both lola and lana* Hm?

Spongebob (Majin): Will i see that clown kakarot in the other world in case he dies again.

Gumball: I am not gonna lie to you spongebob. but the answer might be difficult for you to hear. *stays silent for a moment* This is the truth. Lincoln devoted his life to protecting his life of the others because of his selflessness when he died he was allowed to keep his body and travel to oogway's spirit realm.

Majin joe was getting closer to them.

Gumball: You on the other hand spongebob. you spend your life in pursuit of your own selfish desires you've caused too much pain when you die you will not receive the same reward.

Spongebob (Majin): *stays silent for a moment* Heh. So be it then. That will be all. Now get out of here and hurry!

Gumball: *Flies away while holding lola and lana*

Majin Joe: *Humming while walking then sees gumball flying away* you stay! you fight joe!

Spongebob (Majin): Yes!! That's right!

Majin Joe: Huh?

Spongebob (Majin): The others are none of your concern!! got it?! You big bluffed ballon freak!

Majin Joe: Grrrr!! *Smokes come out of him as he is now mad* That was mean!! joe now mad!

Spongebob (Majin): *Grins as he laughs* Hehehe.

Majin Joe: *Gets angry as smokes comes out of him* You said that to joe?!

Luan: What is spongebob doing?!

Leni: I Don't know.

Gumball: *Flying while holding lola and lana* Guys!! hurry let's get out of here!

Jeffy: Right!

Majin Joe: Joe makes you dead!

Spongebob (Majin): Hehehe.

Majin Joe: Joe Mad! me want fight!

Spongebob (Majin): I Think i finally understand you now. *Starts powering up* Hehehe.

Darwin: *Flying* What is spongebob up to gumball?! is he crazy?!

Gumball: *Flying* Its the first time! he is fighting for someone other than himself! controlling his own fate!

Lynn: *Flying* Huh?!

Back with spongebob and majin joe..

Spongebob (Majin): *Powering up*

Majin Joe: Hmm!! You look tasty! joe turn you into chocolate! or maybe turn you into a pack of cheese!

Spongebob (Majin): *Powering up* Hehehe! You are a fool! i am going to crush you! and throw you to the wind!

Majin Joe: *Starting to disappear* Huh?! *Looks at himself* Huh? what?

Spongebob (Majin): Farewell Sandy, Patrick and even you Kakarot.

Majin Joe: Woah... Wooooaah!!

Spongebob (Majin): GRRRRR!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! *Does his final atonement*

it causes a giant bliding flash of light.

Majin Joe: WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! *Vanishes and dies*

Spongebob (Majin): *Still powering up* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH!! 

Jeffy: Spongebob...................*Yells at the top of his lungs* SPONGEBOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!

Lori: He did it!! He actually did it!!

Spongebob (Majin): RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! *Still powering up*

And so.. one of the earth's greatest warriors has vanished in a bliding flash of light having made the ultimate sacrifice for the sake of his loved ones. his name was Spongebob a proud saiyan warrior....