Danger Appears. Another Saiyan

On the last chapter. Lisa Was Left in shock due to gumball's energy, not only her. But also her sisters and brother.

Lori: *Shocked* N-No way!!!

Leni: *Shocked* This is impossible.

Luna: *Shocked* This is sick dudes!

Luan: *Shocked* Woah. Talk about "Getting Stronger" Haha! Get it?

Lynn: *Shocked, And suprised in the same time* Good. Finally a real challenge.

Lucy: *Shocked* Wicked.

Lana: *Shocked* Woah Woah. This isn't ordinary at all!

Lola: *Shocked* I have nothing to say.....

Lana: Can i adopt him?

All: NO!!

Lana: Jeez, Alright alright.

Jeffy: Hey! Test my power level!

Everything went silent for a moment, as the sisters started to laugh without control, leaving jeffy angry.

Lisa: *Sheds a tear* Oh my god... This is just hilarious. Well let's laugh once more. *Tests jeffy's power level with the power level tester as it beeps*...... You got to be kidding me... A POWER LEVEL OF 120?!?!

Lynn: *Shocked* Wait what?!

Lori: *Disappointed* Tch. He is literally weaker than the cat with the turbane and the cape.

Luna: *Disappointed* Yeah dude. I can reach that power level without any problems.

Lynn: Yeah right! Right before me!

Lynn's reply made luna angry, as she lunged at her furiously.

Luna: *Enraged* NO YOU WON'T YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF CRAP!

They were shocked at luna's reaction, expect for gumball.

Lincoln: *Shocked* Luna... Stop T-

Luna: *Mad* STAY OUT OF THIS YOU STUPID WEAKLING!! ALL YOU ARE GONNA DO IS TO CRY AND CRAWL LIKE A BABY!! SHUT UP AND GO TO YOUR ROOM!!

Luan: Lincoln.. Go to your room or things will just get worse!

Gumball was just silent until he put his hand at lincoln's shoulder.

Lincoln: Huh?

Gumball: Come with me.

Lola: HE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!

Lori: If he does! *Screams at the top of her lungs* HE WILL GET THE BEATING THAT HE NEVER HAD!! 

Everyone just stare at lori.

Luna: Woah dude. No need to scream like that.

Lori: Sorry. *Turns to lincoln but he was not here* WHERE DID THAT TWERP GO?!?!

Gumball and jeffy also left.

Luan: Those boys took him away!

Lynn: Huh. Who cares. 

*At Lincoln And the others*

Lincoln: *Walking* Umm Gumball? where are we exactly going?

Gumball: Follow me.

Soon, They reached a house and it was made of wood.

Lincoln: A house?

Jeffy: There is a mentor there. He will help you increase your hidden potential. and go more stronger.

As was jeffy talking, A Falcon who had 6.5 ft comes out of the house flying, as he landed.

He had black feathers. And yellow eyes with sharp pupils. He was wearing a purple shirt. blue pants with grey belt. And he was wearing a purple hat and a dark purplish cape. His name was gave. (My oc)