The Ultimate Rivaly. Lincoln Vs Spongebob.

The Two saiyans known as spongebob and patrick landed on earth. And the z fighters need to stop them before its too late.

The Z Fighters were struggling against Patrick who is a lot weaker than Spongebob.

Gumball: *Panting* D-Darn it. Never knew. He is that strong....

Darwin: *Panting* G-Gumball....You are about as close as that saiyan and you can't beat him?...This is really bad. *Gulp* I have no choice only to use this technique. *Raises his arm* Grrrrrr!!

Darwin focused on his energy. As he starts charging up an attack.

Darwin: Grrrrrr!!! Take this monster!! FULL POWER DODON RAY!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! *Fires his dodon ray attack at Patrick*

Patrick: Hehehe...

The Energy ray hits Patrick causing an explosion at the ground.

Darwin: *Panting* Huff.....Huff...

Lori: Did you get him?...

Darwin suddenly gets shocked and his eyes widen in horror and fear. Patrick was not effected by that blast but he destroyed his armor

Darwin: *Shocked * All my energy.......Goes for nothing....

Patrick: Hehehehe. *Flies at darwin as he crushes his legs brutally* AHAHAHAAHAHA!!

Darwin: *Screams loudly at the top of his lungs* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! 

Jeffy: *Shocked* DAAARWIIIIN!!!

Gumball: GRRRR!!

Luan: I have no choice guys....Goodbye!

They took a little amount of time until they realize what she meant.

Lana: Wait?! NO!! LUAN PLEASE!!

Luna: *Shocked* PLEASE!! WE DON'T HAVE TO LOSE ANOTHER ONE!!

Luan: *Tears up* Take care of yourselves. PATRICK!! *Runs at patrick*

Lori: *Screams at the top of her lungs* LUAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!

Patrick: Hehe.

Patrick suddenly felt that someone did a full nelson at him. It was luan.

Patrick: Hey!! Get off me!! GET OFF!!

Luan: *Tears up* Goodbye guys! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! 

Luan Charges up all her energy as she unleashes a super explosive wave causing several damage to patrick.

Patrick: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!

The others's eyes widened in shock and horror.

Lana: *Tears* LUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!

Lola: *Crying* NOOOO!!

Luna: *Tears* Grrrrr.....

When the explosive wave was done. Luan fells to the ground and she went unconsicous.

Luan: ............

Lori: *Senses luan's energy* W-Wait....She is alive!!

Luna: *Sighs in relief* Thank goodness....

Darwin: *Gets up in pain* Grrrrr.....TAKE THIS AND BEGOOOONE!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Darwin fires an energy wave at patrick. causing an explosion yet, he effected him a little

Patrick: That stings, Hehehe....DIE!!! *Jumps at darwin as he delievers many strong punches and kicks to him*

Darwin: *Screams in pain* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH! *Spits out blood* AAAGHH!!