Preparing For The Next Attack! The Arrival Of Two Saiyans

After the defeat of mr. krabs, a new threat is coming to earth...Its two saiyans....Their name are Spongebob and Patrick....Our heroes need to train as hard as they can...because this battle can't be easy.........

After a year..

Gumball: *Sparring with jeffy* Hmph.

Jeffy: *Delivering punches and kicks to gumball* I am not using my full power yet! RAAAH!! energy ray! *Fires energy ray at gumball*

Gumball: *Blocks It* Not bad.

Lana: *Kicks luna hard on the stomach*

Luna: *In Pain* AAAGHH!! Grrr!! *Tries to kick lana*

Lana: *Dodges and backjumps* Masenko!! *Fires masenko at luna*

Luna: WAAAAAAAH!! *Gets hit*

*It causes an explosion*

Luan: Hey! Easy!

Luna: *Grunts in pain as she gets up* Yeah dude...Try control your power.

Lana: No way. I had enough of you ordering us around!

Lola: Me either!

Gumball: Hm?

Jeffy: Huh?

Lucy: Everytime you boss us and tell us to help you beat up our poor brother..

Jeffy: *Shocked* WHAAAAAAAT?!?!

Gumball: *Shocked* Ngh-Huh?!

Lola: *Angry* We had enough! You threaten us all the time! I am sick of it!

Lana: *Angry, Tears* My Brother died....Its all because of your selfishness and abusing toward him!

Lucy: Selfish morons! You have no heart!

Luna: *Angry* Grrrrr....YOU DAMNED BI-

Lori: *Angry* LAUNGAUGE!!

Luna: *Angry* Grrrr!!! Rrraaar!!! Grrrr!!

Leni: Its okay luna.

Luna: *Calms down* Grrrr....*Walks away*

At The City. Two space pods landed and it was a really dangerous threat.

The Strongest saiyan, Wore a blue armor, boots, gloves and a scouter like vegeta's, And he was giving a wolfish grin. And his voice was similiar to vegeta's.

 And his voice was similiar to vegeta's

The Second saiyan, He had a blue scouter on his face. He was a pink star and he had an armor, boots and gloves like nappa's

 He was a pink star and he had an armor, boots and gloves like nappa's