Part 82: Can't beat the flame that burns inside.

Start from the beginning

Marshtomp opened her eyes but the vision was blurry.

Flashback.

"You weakling!" Josh yelled as he kicked the Mudkip.

"You useless piece of shit!" Josh grabbed Mudkip by the fin and threw her into the ground.

"I wish I NEVER CAUGHT YOU!" Josh yelled and Mudkip began to whimper.

Flashback ended.

Marshtomp growled and got up, and unleashed a battle cry as she began to glow.

"Marshtomp...." Savanna said in complete awe, as Marshtomp's form began to change and then the glowing stopped, "That's a Swampert...." Then Swampert began to glow blue.

"That's torrent.... Ok.... Let's show em!" Savanna yelled and Swampert's fist began to glow and she ran and punched Zangoose in the face, making it confused.

"That's Dynamic punch! Ok, SHOW EM YOUR WATER TYPE POWER, HYDRO PUMP!" Savanna yelled and Swampert roared and shot off the hydro pump, hitting Zangoose, sending it to a wall, knocking it out, then Swampert fell as well.

Both trainers returned their Pokemon. 

"Go!" both trainers yelled, throwing out their Pokeballs.

A Charizard and a Blastoise came out and glared at each other.

""Let's do this Charizard!" Savanna said and Charizard turned around and nodded.

"Show em we are stronger!" Josh said and Blastoise nodded.

"Charizard, use thunder punch!" Savanna commanded and Charizard flew and her fist started crackling with electricity and she was about to punch Blastoise in the stomach.

"Skull bash!" Josh commanded and Blastoise tuck his head into it's shell and lunged it's self towards Savanna's Charizard's fist, stopping the thunder punch, and causing both Pokemon to get pushed back or Charizard's case flown back a little.

"Fly up!" Savanna's Charizard flew up even higher.

"Hydro pump!" Josh commanded and Blastoise shot water from it's cannons and Savanna's Charizard was dodging them.

"Wait... This is just like Ash vs Gary! Savanna thought in her mind.

Flashback.

A little girl named Savanna was sitting in front of the tv, looking at some sort of match.

It was between a Charizard trainer and a Blastoise trainer.

"Charizard, use flamethrower to melt the field!" Ash commanded and Charizard shot off the flamethrower on the rocks and everything.

The field started melting and Blastoise didn't have a place to go.

"Hydro pump to cool it down!" Gary commanded and Blastoise shot off the hydro pump, cooling the field down, causing a massive steam cloud to appear.

Flashback ended.

I know what I have to do!" Savanna thought to herself.

"Charizard, flamethrower on everything!" Savanna commanded and Charizard shot off the flamethrower, on everything, causing the field to melt.

"Blastoise hydro pump!" Josh commanded and Blastoise shot off the Hydro pump, cooling the field down, causing a massive smoke cloud to appear.

"Thunder punch" Savanna commanded and Charizard flew down, fists, crackling with electricity and she punched Blastoise on the head, sending it towards the ground.

The smoke cleared and Savanna's Charizard landed and growled.

"Get up and use Hydro pump!" Josh commanded and Blastoise shot off the Hydro pump, hitting Savanna's Charizard.

"Go in for a attack!" Savanna said and Charizard opened her eye and flew up and roared and flew in.

"Skull bash!" Josh commanded and Blastoise tucked his head into his shell and lunged himself again and tackled Savanna's Charizard, sending her flying.

"Charizard!" Savanna yelled out and Charizard opened her eyes and grunted and flew back and landed in front of Savanna.

"Flamethrower/Water pulse!" Both trainers commanded and but then Savanna's Charizard's tail flame began to burn even brighter and she opened her mouth and unleashed an orb and Josh's Blastoise shot off the water pulse, stopping the orb, causing smoke to appear

"Charizard... Was that Dragon rage?!" Savanna said and Charizard nodded.

Savanna's Charizard then flew and grabbed Blastoise's hands and the smoke cleared, both Pokemon were at hand to hand combat.

"Dragon rage!" Savanna commanded and Charizard started powering up an orb in her mouth.

"Duck!" Josh said and Blastoise tuck it's head into it's shell, dodging the Dragon rage.

"Lift him up!" Savanna said and Charizard picked up Blastoise and flew up.

"Bite!" Josh commanded and Blastoise bit into Charizard's shoulder and she closed her eyes in pain.

"NOW GOOOO! SEISMIC TOSS!" Savanna yelled and Charizard opened her eyes and roared and started spinning around and then flew down and crashed into the ground with a loud thud.

Smoke appeared and the smoke cleared, Charizard was standing in her all pride and glory, while Blastoise was forcing himself to stand up and then Blastoise closed it's eyes and fell over and had swirls in it's eyes.

"BLASTOISE IS UNABLE TO BATTLE! CHARIZARD WINS THAT MEANS THE MATCH GOES TO SAVANNA THE CHAMPION'S DAUGHTER!!!!!!" The ref yelled out as the crowd roared and Charizard smirked and shot off a flamethrower towards the sky.

Savanna looked around and then smiled and ran towards her Charizard.

Charizard stopped shooting flamethrowers and turned around and started running and they both jumped, they hugged each other tightly.

Josh smiled a little but then returned his Blastoise and walked off.

A couple of minutes later.

"My own daughter made it to the semi-finals!" Savanna's father said smirking and Savanna rolled her eyes and then Tyson hugged her.

"You did great!" Tyson said and Savanna blushed at the physical contact.

Ritchie and the others were patting Savanna's back.

After Ash's battle.

"I wonder how I am facing" Savanna said.

"Same..." Ash said.

Then......

The Computer showed, Savanna and Ash's picture together.

Savanna froze in shock but shook it off and looked over at Ash, Ash looked over at Savanna and they both smirked with fire in their eyes.

A/N: Who will win? Ash or Savanna?! Read and find out next time!