DREAM BY CHIDINMA JERRY

It's been about 60 days, I and Bryan had been communicating but once a while.

I was scared to tell him about Danny. I dunno he gets mad easily. Nana said he didn't need to know.

He had not come to see me , I miss him. And I have so much sexual desires now it wasn't like this before i started having sex. It's making me loose concentration.

Last week i tried to lure him over here , he promised to visit this week. I can't wait. When he comes I would tell him about Danny.

I dropped my phone  sadly, Mandy smiled

" do you want to see Bryan" she said
I smiled shyly
" he is busy. Diego said he is so busy so he is not with his phone " I said
" I know where he is. He is shooting for sinner. Wanna go " she said, I smiled
" well he is busy. Won't he get mad. Plus Diego would kill me" I said
" he won't see you. You would be the only one seeing him since you miss him. Trust me they won't catch us. I wanted to watch the shoot, so u can come along" she said  applying her lipstick.

I nodded  happily and we both headed out. When we arrived they where already shooting.

we passed the first glass where others watched, we where at the last glass wall which was close to them.  we watched the shoot clearly. Mandy said they can't see us.

I smiled when I saw Bryan in the jacuzzi, filled with red water. his wet hair  fell free. Black small earrings. He looked so pretty and The sinner tattoo looked so attractive.  He wore a black transparent shirt, the buttons where left open. His body was wet from hair to toe. The water stopped at his chest.

" his eyes are so pretty " Mandla said smiling and dancing, I smiled.
" you seem really excited" I said
" I am. It's my dream to be a vixen model for a top idol too. Briana is kind of like my role model " she said I smiled
" the shoot looks scary tho  " I whispered she smiled
" In the story of sinner he is a Murderer , a killer. So this is like a pool of blood. It would look better when it's edited " she said I nodded

I was so happy, just watching him. I miss him but I can't clear his schedules myself. He used his phone.

" so what happened " I asked Mandy
" she is a nun on the other hand. A saint. They fell in love and she  came to him, she left her world, now she is waiting for him to change " she said I smiled.
" awwwn " I replied

🚺what is holding Anna " a woman said
" am sorry " Briana said rushing out. Pink towel around her chest. People followed her, I guess her team.

Bryan emptied the glass of liquor and his assistant took the cup.

They raised a black cloth to cover us from seeing her , she dropped the towel then she moved into the water. They moved away.

She is so beautiful tho. Her black long hair sank.

" is she naked " I said
" no. I think panties on" she said I nodded.
" that's naked tho" I whispered she smiled

Briana moved into Bryan's arms then she sat on him. He moved his hands into her waist then he helped her sit well.  She smiled.

" Bryan are you okay- I hope the water is not cold" Diego said touching the water.
" he is  fine.... I am here to keep him warm" Briana said in a quiet laugh and everyone laughed.
" ok guys let's roll" Diego said. 

She  moved into his arms, hugging Bryan. shots where being taken.

" she is good" Mandla whispered. 
I smiled , I felt jealous but I held it in. I should support him.