Ch.42 R. Prologue 2/2

(Kion had been running all over to find the area. This is what he gets for being stubborn and not listening to his girlfriend and family. It took him a lot of asking around and a lot of elderly woman calling him a sweet boy, but her finally found the stadium.He knew tournament was about to start when he got there. He saw all the animals entering in there now. It was such a big crowd, Kion figured that he must be too late for the sign in. He decided to use his super speed to run through the crowd before anyone could notice him. He managed to get to the registration booth. A emu was the one signing all of the animal fighters in.)

Emu: "So you are here to fight in Ragnarok huh. You might be a bit in over your head kid."

Kion: "Maybe (smirks) but this could be fun."

Emu: "Fine kid. Don't say I didn't warn you. State your name, age, and what continent you represent and live."

Kion: "My name is Swahili, I'm 15 and I represent the continent of Africa."

(The Emu felt himself choke on his own words. This kid in front of him was the God of Africa. He heard legends and stories of how violent this particular god was. He quickly bowed to him.)

Emu: "PLEASE FORGIVE ME SWAHILI! I DID NOT MEAN TO SPEAK SO POORLY TO YOU. PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME!!!!"

(Kion broke inside. He realizes that his actions in his past life were only remembered as destructive and violent. He remembered that when he and Varya went across Africa to find something to trigger his memories, every kingdom had feared Swahili to the point where the mere mention of his name would drive animals into suicide.)

Kion: "Hey get up

Kion: "Hey get up. I'm not going to kill you."

Emu: "Y..you aren't?"

Kion: "No......I'm not. I understand why you fear me and that's fine. My legends aren't exactly the most pure to say the least. I kinda wish I could erase that part of my existence from reality but I can't. I am stuck with my past and now I'm going to do everything in my power to make amends to the world for the war I caused of eons ago."

(The emu was shocked. Swahili was nothing like he heard on the legends. This wasn't a genocidal murder. This was a boy who wanted to repent.)

Emu: "I see. Just hurry up and get to the area, it seems that you are the last fight to enter this tournament. So go hurry to the ring."

Kion: "Thank you."

Emu: "You can thank me by freeing us from Jua's reign. Ever since you disappeared and Jua won, the world has been a slave to his will."

Kion: "You have my word that I will free everyone."

Emu: "Careful Swahili, Everyone who has ever gone against him has lost everything. I pray you do not have to suffer the same fate as those animals."