Ch.21 My Demons

(Somewhere in the desert)

Kopa: "Was that lion really my brother? I can see the resemblance between him and Simba."(Kiara got so big, and both of them have mates. I wish I could see Vitani again)but if I do, I can never let go of my hate. That slut Zira is the only reason why Kion was born."

(Flashback)
"YOU'RE NEVER GONNA CATCH ME DAD!!" "You're on son" Kopa was no more than 4 years old running from his father in a game of tag with his father. He had been playing for the entire day and was tired from all of it. He and his father headed back into the cave. As soon as his mom said good night, Kopa flopped on his belly and was out. "He's just like you when you were young, Simba." "Yea it's tiring." The 2 leaders laughed until they heard Kopa scream. They look over and see a baby Kiara bit on Kopa's tail.

(Back in present time)"Haha Kiara grew so much and she's even cuter

"Haha Kiara grew so much and she's even cuter. I bet she has a mate by now." Just as Kopa begins to fall asleep, he gets ambushed by 20 wild dogs. "Great just great" 1 of the dogs charges at him with killing intent, Kopa backhands him away, snapping the dog's neck in the process.  "WHO'S NEXT!!!"

(Long story short, Kopa killed all of them and left for his cave. In just 4 days he would fight his so called "little brother")

(Back at the Allied Kingdom(pride lands/tree of life merging together))

Zuri: "Girl you need to tell him now"

Tiffu: "I..I don't know Zuri, w...what if he doesn't like me back?"

Rani: "I'm positive he feels the same way. Now I have to go back to Kion, see you girls later"

Kiara: "I was just about to meet with Kovu anyway"

??/??: "Arghhhhhhhhh! Roar!!!!!!!!!!!"

(The girls all turned in the direction of the sound. Rani and Kiara's faces automatically went pale. They knew who screamed)

Rani/Kiara: "That's Kion/Kovu"
(They immediately started running and the night pride came up on them)

Bunga: "you guys heard that too?"

Baliyo: "Yea Kion is in trouble. But what can even harm him now?"

Surak: "We're about to find out."
(They made it to the clearing when they saw a sight that made their stomachs curl. Rani and Kiara had tears welling up in their eyes. Kion and Kovu were covered in claw marks and their manes ruffled up. Kion was biting down hard on Kovu's back while Kovu had his claws scraping down Kion's underbelly. The 2 girls' worst nightmare had come true. THEIR LOVERS WERE TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER. Everyone stood in shock at the 2 brothers fighting so viciously)