Ch.7 The Battle Of Kings

Kion: "ALRIGHT, BRING IT ON GORILLA!!"

Sokwe:(Grin) "Okay young lion."
(Sokwe flash steps in front of Kion and grabs his neck and slams him into the ground. The he keeps raising him up and slammed Kion back down continuously. Kion got out off the gorillas grip and went straight for a jab to his face. Sokwe reacted fast enough to grab Kion by his face and slam him down on the ground with all his strength. Sokwe then tighten his grip on Kion's face more and more every second)

Kion: "OUCH!"

Rani: "KION, Please King Sokwe don't kill him."

Kovu: "YEA LET MY BROTHER GO ASSHOLE."

Sokwe: "Sorry young ones but when kings fight, It either till one is knocked out, admits defeat or dies."
(Kion knew he couldn't use his god powers because he need his full memories to use them again but he did have his martial arts so he got out of the gorilla kings grip and attacked back)

Kion: "MZUNGUKO WA KUZIMU (Hell cycle: The user stands on his front legs and spins around like they break dancing.)"

(Kion got out of the gorilla's grip but was punched in the gut 20 times by Sokwe right after but got right back up

(Kion got out of the gorilla's grip but was punched in the gut 20 times by Sokwe right after but got right back up.)

Sokwe: " Not bad young prince you are stronger than I thought but I still haven't tried my best. "GORILA MTINDO: MLIMA PIGA (Gorilla Style: Mountain Kick)"

(King Sokwe charged and tried to kick Kion in the head to knock him out but Kion blocked it.)

Sokwe: "WHAT THE...."

Kion: "It's over........AJALI YA KIBURI"(Pride Crash) (Kion hit the gorilla king in the stomach(pressure points) causing Sokwe to pass out from the impact. Kion had a triumphant grin on his face.)

Kion: "YESS I won

Kion: "YESS I won. I..I..d...did it....."
(Just like that Kion passed out but before he could hit the ground Baliyo and Kovu caught him)

Baliyo: "Damn Kion, you got to stop scaring everyone dude."

Kovu; "Yea bro, Just because you're a god doesn't you have to always risk your well being for us."

Kion: "That goes for you guys too. Don't act, you won't take all the pain in the world for your family."
(The 2 lions helped their brother to Rani where she lightly smacked him and scolded him for a good hour. Everyone laughed at this and decided to spend the rest of the day having a big hangout.)

Meanwhile in the The Final Plain

Jua "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Gaia: "Jua what happened that made you this crazy

Gaia: "Jua what happened that made you this crazy."

Jua: "It seems that Swahili has regained some of his memories. Let's give him a little gift for the occasion."

That's The End of Ch.7