Chaat and Maggi

Only good thing about living in the same building as him is that no one will see you going to his at odd times, not that 6 in the evening is an odd time.
Jimin doesn't open the door.
Min Yoongi does.
"uhh..Jimin?" Riya tries to smile, she has hopedYoongi to be absent this time too.
"Sleeping, come on in, I-uh I was going to the terrce anyway"He says like he reads her mind.
Now Riya smiles , wide.
Yoongi only rubs the top of her head, like she is a . . . .cat.
Riya finds it oddly pleasing. There is something very sweet about Min Yoongi (only a year her senior) treating her like a kid.
"are u trying to trigger my shapeshifting?" she teases when he climbs upstairs.
"Yoongi smiles.
"you both are good kids" she hears him say before he disappears.
"what do I owe the pleasure--oww!"
Jimin attempts to pull her in but Riya jumps at the same time, hurting his stomach.
"SORRY!! oh god are u okay???"
"yeah yeah, come on in"

XXX

Nisha can't stay still,she jumps, dances.squeals, screams, all she can do to dissipate the energy.
he likes me!
She cannot fathom it.
She cannot help but wonder if he sees her the same way she does or is it more intense?
The thought makes something rise in her stomach.
She sings her favourite songs out loud and lets herself freely imagine some possible scenarios.

oh god.
She almost stops breathing shen he calls.
Jungkook.
"h-hello" She is breathless.
"hey umm wanna go out today? chaat?" he asks casually but now she can tell he is a little nervous., a bit careful.
"uhh,,I kinda got work to do " Nisha lies through her teeth.
Jungkook is confused. Nisha never refuses street food.
what is up with you Nish?
"oh? u okay right?"
"yup im all good..gotta go now bye!" she sighs , but what she doesn't expect is that. . .
Its Jungkook on the doorafter some 15 mins.
OHNO.
"I-uh-just came to help you with your work?" She notices his eyes scan the room behind her, also his flushed cheeks and the fact that he avoids eye contact makes her want to scream.
"right the work right,,I was umm,," she turns her eyes around "I was rearranging my bookshelf yes!"She thanks herself for keeping her shelf perpetually disorganized.
He follows her inside.
"so where dowe start?"he rolls hissleeves upand Nisha allows herself to stare, guilt free.
Jungkook derives strange satisfaction from her attention, like whatever he is trying to do is working.
He clears his throat and then Nisha looks away.
"umm just a sec, lemme just_" She goes and shuffles her playlist.
"okay now we begin, get the top shelf please" She orders him, just to see his biceps flex.
Why doesn't he take his damn shirt off?? She wishes.
"enjoying the view are we?" Jungkook teases. He can tell her eyyes on his back and he's glad.
Do u want otherwise? Nisha wants to ask but she doesn't.
I wanna play this game a  little longer.
"yeah..loving the empty shelves" she comments and sees him visibly deflate.

Jungkook works hard to get her shelf arranged and meanwhile Nisha orders pizza.
They eat together on the floor and talk about mundane stuff.
"so u up for evening? pick u up at 6?" he asks when he's on the door.
"okayy ".

XXX

"It was so nice. . what u did for Nish & JK"Riya stands behind Jimin inthe kitchen while he makes maggi for both of them.
"was it?" Jimin smiles without turning.
"sweet too. .what u said about not hurting Nish" she says & feel her face get warm.
"Right. . but did u really pout when I sat next toNisha??" He switches the stove off and pulls her closer by her hand, gently putting an arm around her shoulder, lips close to her ear.
"and what about it?"Riya holds back her smile but Jimin laughs,hard,tipping his head back.
She loves it.
his laugh, the proximity, the warmth.
When he stops he kisses her lips, a light peck. It is enough to make her want more.
"unfair" she mutters so he smiles and kisses her more.
Its hot and slow. . unlike the 1st time when it was eager and steamy.
He is so close and his lips work the way just as she pleases. And it does not help hoe the grindsfrom chest below.
It is with superhuman effort he can keep his chillwhen she constantly rubs against all his sensitive parts.
"I um forgot about maggi"
"right we should eat"

to be continued. . .

Thank you so much  for reading! Please drop a vote if You liked it
- ami, xoxo