U.S.J.

The air was heavy with tension. Kurogiri's body and the portal all in one form expanded to an immense size, and the first to step out was the seemingly fragile, lean form of Shigaraki. He was not the only person, certainly, for he was soon followed by a small army of villains, and Danny could recognise some of them from that meeting in the warehouse. And their number was alarming, because there was actually a lot of criminals. The gears in Phantom's head began to spin, as he dug in the bag he had been carrying the whole time. A bag with school supplies and his own gadgets — a heavy load, but something he could carry with ease. The tools had not gone anywhere, he was ready to face the biggest headache of the whole villain team. The most polite threat, he had to add.

"Is...is this part of the training, Aizawa-sensei?" Asked Kirishima.

"Doesn't look like it," Danny responded instead. "If only we could have anticipated this," he added dramatically.

"Your tongue will kill you one day," Aizawa growled, putting on the strange goggles, that more resembled a part of a helmet, covering the entire upper half of his face. The teacher had no time to argue with a student who could not read the room for the life of him. "Those are real villains," he spoke to the students.

The reaction of the teenagers was that of shock, and that shock in turn gave birth to a specific brand of initial fright.

"The trespassing was the work of these scumbags, after all."

Danny wished to make another remark, but realised that his ever-confident attitude was not going to help anyone at the time. Furthermore, his ice blue eyes caught something of interest. Near Shigaraki stood a colossal figure about five meters tall. The macabre creature had purple skin and an absolutely ripped body build. Danny knew one thing — that beast did not look human at all. Its eyes were devoid of any sentience, its brain was open to every wind in the world, and its beak looked like a crooked smile. Perhaps, that was the 'tool' Shigaraki had mentioned.

"Teacher!" Yaoyorozu spoke up, talking to Thirteen. "What about the sensors all around the school?"

"We have them, but..."

"They up and teleported inside and bypassed them all," Danny realised.

"But did they teleport only here or all around the school?" Asked Todoroki.

The halfa wished to tell them that their goal here, the whole 'stealing the schedule thing' was solely for AVOIDING that many heroes and concentrating the effort on All Might. Who, by miraculous chance, was not present there at the time. However, Danny still had to reassure his classmates somehow.

"I doubt the latter," he said. "Think of it. They know All Might is at the school. I don't think they will split up knowing that the strongest hero is around. And for some reason... I think THAT thing," he pointed at the purple monstrosity, "Is here for a reason."

"Maybe, but we don't know who they could send there," responded Todoroki. "Either way... the alarm is not going off. This area is also isolated, while a class of students is present here during the lesson. They are far from being fools," he arrived to the same conclusion Danny had reached.

And the rest of the class remained even more distressed. Aizawa was the first to start giving orders.

"Thirteen, evacuate the students. Try contacting the school and learn the status. Kaminari, this means you, too."

"Yes, sir," responded Kaminari and began fiddling with his headphones.

"Are you going in there by yourself?" Danny asked the teacher.

Aizawa did not respond, and everyone realised his answer.

"But with that many, even if you erase their Quirks..." Midoriya spoke. "Eraserhead's style is shutting off the opponent's Quirk and capturing them. But sensei, the frontal assault like this..."