CHAPTER 11 🤩RECEPTION

They took an early flight to Mumbai.

Mumbai airport

Pallavi woke up after a flight of 2 hours and observed the man beside him. Actually her husband. She was happy to have him. She observed his sleeping feature.... Those small nose, his well trimmed beard, brown wavy hairs with curls..his perfect toned body... He looked no less than a Greek god.

She needed to use the washroom.... So she carefully tried to take away her hand from his husband's grip which disturbed Raghav's beauty sleep. He opened his eyes and saw her wife trying to free herself.... Her wife.... It feels so good to refer someone as his.

Raghav : what happen wifey.... Kuch chaiye..... He said he his sleep husky voice sending shiver down his spine.

Flight attender : excuse me sir..... We have already landed at Mumbai airport... Do you need any help.

She leaned down trying to woo him by giving a view of her clevage.
She was practically checking out a newly wedded man.

Pallavi : no.... Thanks
We will be leaving.

she held Raghav's hand as if showing off his husband and left giving a smirk to the flight attender.
Raghav was enjoying her jealous wife.

Outside the Airport

Farahad had arranged a grand welcome for him at the airport. The employees came with bouquet to congratulate the newly wedded couple.
The media surrounded them and Raghvi posed for few pictures.

Rao mansion

Jaya and Keerti came in first car and did the preparation to welcome the new bride.
All the househelp stood on the entry path forming a pattern to welcome their house lady.

The car entered the porsche of the Rao Mansion and came to the hault.
Raghav stepped outside and went to open the door of Pallavi's side. He forwarded his hand to pallavi which she gladly accepted.

Raghav : welcome to your own house Pallavi

She smiled at him
Her smile was like a ointement to his years old wounded heart.
Pallavi and Raghav stood at the main door waiting for Jaya to welcome them.

Jaya : welcome bacha... Aaoo.... Ab ye kalash ko right leg se markr grihpravesh krne ka.

She put the tilak and welcomed them.

Keerti placed the kalash at the entrance and pallavi hit the kalash.
She dipped her palms in red alta and left her impression on the side wall of the the door.
Moving forward... Raghav help her hand and pallavi makred the house with her footprints entering to the hall.

Keerti : welcome bhabhi..... Finally ab mere age group ka bhi koi hai

She side hugged pallavi.

Jaya : chlo beta... Mandir mein venkesteshwara ke samne diya lga do.

They moved towards the temple.

Raghav : main tumhare liye ek gift laaya hai pallavi.....
Farahad wo gift la

Farahad handed over a medium sized box to pallavi .
Pallavi unwrapped the box and was surprised to see what was inside.

Pallavi : Raghav... Ye.. Ye to bahut acha hai... Thank you so much Raghav.. She hugged him..

Raghav : jb tum mera ghr ko... Mera family... Ko mereko accept kr rha hai to main bhi to tumhara bhagvan ko ghr mein accept kr skta hai
Hmara bhagvan peace and harmony mein saath mein rahega