CHAPTER 4😘 MARRIAGE PROPOSAL

Pallavi's pov

How rude. What does he think about himself. She went to her home... Changed in comfy dress and went to Amruta's house. It was a 10 minute drive. Entering her house she looked around for sharda and Amruta to only find jaya, keerti accompanied by Raghav sitting in the dinning area . She was shocked to look at the person and screamed tum at top of her voice to only being dragged away by sharda and Amruta in the next room.

Pallavi: aunty.... Ye log yha... Unko to choro ye Ghamandi rao yha kya kr rha hai?

Amruta : are wo hot banda Raghav Rao hai.... Business man hai... India ka largest hotel chain ka owner... Use chro tumse pucha tha na ki agr psnd ho koi to btana.... Baat itni aage badh gyi ki rishta maangne aa gye tere liye aur tune bataya bhi nhi

Pallavi: kya bola tune?? Kiska rista? Aunty ye Amruta kya keh rhi hai?

Jaya : mai batata hai.....

RAGHAV'S POV

I wondered how did I land up here. I was hell nervous ...what if she will reject me...amma will be disappointed.i looked at keerti who was staring at me in confusion probably wondering what was I thinking about

Flashback

I did attend my meeting and was on my way to home that a familiar no. Popped up on my phone..... My mother was calling me for the first time in last 7 years

On phone

Raghav : amma tum call kiya?

Jaya: ghar aa.... Mereko tere se baat krna hai
She cut the call

Raghav rushed to his house excited to know what made his mother to call him . He entered the house to already find Farahad, Keerti and his amma waiting for him all ready to go somewhere in the hall

Raghav : kya hua amma? Sb thik hai na?

Jaya: mereko tere liye ek larki psnd aaya hai... Main farahad pucha... Tera koi chkkr nhi hai..... Aaj hum larki ke ghr jaa rhe hai... Tereko saath chlna hai

Raghav was not able to digest the new found information but the truth that his mother had talked to her after so many years... He was sure that his mother would have chosen a correct match for him. He went to his room and came down after changing in no minute.

The reached the Deshmukh niwas. an I'll mannered girl opened the gate and practically checked me out top to toe to only give an expression of disgust which was not new to me.

She greeted amma and keerti with a warm smile and welcomed us.
Moving ini found a middle aged lady knowing she must be the bride's mother.

Farahad : anna... Amma ne aapke liye ye larki kaise psnd kr li. Ab to sch mein lgta hai wo aapse nafrat krti hai

Raghav : mereko smjh nhi aa rha main kya kre

They sat down and the girl.... Amruta and Aunty started Interrogating me as if I commited a crime. After asking dozen of question aunty responded.

Sharda : sorry beta.... Apni beti dene waali hoon..... Aise hi nhi de skti

Raghav : koi nhi aunty.... Mera bhi behen hai... Kl ko uska shaadi hoga to main bhi aise hi krega

We had some chit chat and then I got to know that Amruta and aunty was not the actual relative of the girl I am suppose to marry. They told me her past story but did not reveal the name until I saw someone barging in.... I was surprised to see.... She was that saree ka dukaan.

Flashback end

And here I was waiting patiently to know what we're they talking inside. Loosing my calm... I entered the room where they were talking since last few minute.

Raghav : sorry... Main aise aa gya but mereko janna tha ki Aisa kya hua.... Aap sb aise kaiko tensed ho.

Pallavi : sorry aunty.... Main aapke bete se shaadi nhi kr skti... Isme naa hi koi manner hai aur na hi tameez..... Ye aapse to keerti se bahut alg..... Main aapke aur keerti ke family ka hissa zaroor bnna chahti hoon but is larke se shaadi nhi kr skti......

The next moment the room echoed with a tight slap which unfortunately landed on Raghav's cheek by her mother

Jaya: ab to kya kiya hai Raghav ki Pallavi tujhse shaadi nhi krna chahta.... Terese kuch expect krna hi bekaar hai.... Mera glti hai ki main tera shaadi ke baare mein socha.... Jo apna family ka nhi hua... Wo kisi aur ka kya hoga

Keerti : shaant ho jao amma

Their was a pin drop silence..... Raghav lowered his head and was continuously cursing his fate for being too cruel to him. He muttered a small sorry and left the house leaving behind no sign of his existence.

Pallavi felt sorry for him. She wondered what was a big deal that his mother was so angry on him.

Farahad felt pitty for his anna and sad that he once again failed to protect his anna against his own family. The Rao family left the Deshmukh niwas.

Pallavi rushed to Farahad and asked for Raghav's no. So that she could apologize to him. Farahad hesitated for a moment but then shared the no.. Somewhere he was convinced that Pallavi might be someone who can turn Raghav's desserted life with greenery. Afterwards they left.

Raghav's pov

I did not know what did I do wrong. She rejected the proposal.... What was my mistake. I drived down the road like crazy people with teary eyes wondering am I so bad that I do not deserve any happiness.

Moving to my room.... I took my limited edition and was seated in my room.... Staring at the dark sky... Trying to find my appa in the stars who could comfort me that I am not a bad son to only receive disappointment.

I heard the sound of the car knowing that they were home.

I was in my deep thought when I heard a beep sound from my cell phone.
It was a message from an unknown no.

Phone text

Pallavi: hiii
I am sorry
Aisa nhi hona chahiye tha.... You know I was not ready for it... Like abhi maine shaadi ke baare mein sochna suru nhi kiya tha... Ab aise achanak koi aa jaayega to koi bhi larki drr jaaye...
If you don't mind kl milte hai shaam mein..... Just as friends

Marine drive pr 6 bje?
Agr free ho to

Raghav : okk

Raghav's pov

Honestly don't know why but I agreed to her. She was really not at fault it was amma who misunderstood the situation.
But I am afraid to get married after what was in the past.
Should talk to her about this... Let it be... We will meet tomorrow.

I left my limited edition at the table and went to bed wondering what she might want to talk to me and I slept

That's for this chapter. Next chapter will be about their meeting.... Maybe friendship.

Bye!!!