"Emily wants you to review the case before Quinn is released." Penelope asked. Cassidy nodded, happy that even though she was 5 months pregnant, she was still able to help the team.

30 minutes later, Agent Meadows was walking Quinn through the BAU bullpen, intending to let him walk free, as Cassidy had given him permission to leave. Although Penelope was desperately wanting to go home, Cassidy waited. She waited with Quinn's son Shane and Theo Holston, so that once Quinn was released, she'd then wait for Spencer, who'd most likely come to the office before going home.

"Night Cassidy!" Penelope smiled as she waved to her friend, seeing that Agent Meadows and Agent Quinn had entered the elevator.

"Oh, wait!" She called out, Agent Meadows happily preventing the elevator doors from shutting.

"Uh...this phone, this phone, this phone." Penelope pulled all of her phones out of her bag, trying to figure out which one had started ringing. Pressing a button, she pushed the phone to her ear.

"JJ? I am on my way." Penelope spoke before pulling the phone away in annoyance.

"Argh! Lost her." Penelope groaned.

"So, I will text. "JJ, I'm on my way." Penelope smiled tapping away at her phone.

As the elevator doors shut, Agent Meadows spoke.

"I knew you didn't do it." She faced Quinn before looking at Penelope.

"I just knew. And I can't tell you what a privilege it's been working with the A-team on this case." Meadows smiled at Penelope, who couldn't help but blush.

"A-team"? Oh...A-team." Penelope giggled, hearing her phone beep. Looking down at the message she just received, her face dropped.

"And Owen, if we time this right, you might actually get out of here before the sunrise." Agent Meadows chuckled.

"Draw your gun." Penelope exhaled, glaring at Meadows, who looked at her, confused.

"What?" Meadows asked, confused.

"Draw your gun!" Penelope screamed as Agent Quinn suddenly started attacking Agent Meadows.

Cassidy sat with Theo and Shane, keeping an eye on them to make sure neither of them did something stupid. Hearing her phone ring, she picked it up and answered the call.

"Hey, Spencer, what's up?" She smiled, hearing his voice.

Without warning, a gunshot went off, scaring the two boys.

"What was that?" Shane asked, concerned.

"Stay here." Cassidy demanded, carefully making her way down the large stairwell that was mainly used for emergencies. She opened the door that led to the underground garage, walking slowly as she held her gun up.

"Put your hands up, Quinn! What happened?" Cassidy saw Quinn standing in the elevator. He revealed the gunshot wound, blood all over his hands.

"It's her. Meadows. She's one of them." He groaned.

"Drop your gun, Agent Reid." Cassidy turned around and aimed her gun where the voice was. She saw Agent Meadows aiming her gun at her, a stone-cold look on her face.

"It's been you the whole time." Cassidy exhaled.

"Yes, it was. Quinn somehow figured it out first. Pity having to shoot him. But he can't give me what I want, and you can." She smiled.

"What's that?" Cassidy continued to remain calm and aim her gun at Agent Meadows. As much as she wanted to start panicking, she couldn't. Not without causing stress which wouldn't be good for her baby. The whole idea of her aiming her gun while a gun was aimed at her was stupid. It was reckless, but she had no choice. Spencer and the rest of the team hadn't arrived back to the office yet, so she was the only one who could do something to stop Agent Meadows.

"You and I are gonna go upstairs and free my Messiah." She demanded.

"You're in the heart of the FBI. As soon as the rest of my team arrives and figures out it's you, you'll be dead before you're out the door." Cassidy scoffed.

"Then we need to work quickly." Meadows chuckled.

"I'm not cooperating with you. Might as well shoot me." Cassidy spoke, standing up properly. Offering to get shot while 5 months pregnant wasn't the best idea, but there was no way she was going to help a criminal.

"I have a better idea." Meadows smiled, nodding her head. Moments later, a car pulled up behind her, revealing Penelope banging her hands against the window while a man in a suit held a gun to her head inside the car.

"Now, what's it gonna be? Because you can either join us, or she dies." Meadows gave her an ultimatum. Unfortunately, as much as she would have loved to refuse cooperating with Meadows, it meant that Penelope would die, and she could never allow that to happen.

"Cassidy, just shoot her! Shoot her!" Penelope begged.