"Well then give him my sympathy, because you seem like a major parasite!!" Harry say tauntingly.  

Carol charges at Harry and he runs away. He's laughing the entire time. 

(Kara pov)

Kara is putting away her bag so she didn't have to carry it around the entire day. She gets a text from Jessica.

(texts)

Jessica: Hey Kara did you study for the history test?

Kara: Crud! I forgot to.

Jessica: It's fine I'll give you some notes.

Kara: Thanks Jess, you're a lifesaver. 

Jessica: No problem.

(End texts)

Kara begins to hear the sound of angry yelling and hysterical laughing? She turns behind her to see Carol Ferris chasing a tall kid in a Black shirt and grey pants. Kara is confused by his laughing. He stops in front of her.

 "Sorry." He says with a nervous grin. 

He steps to the side and Carol tackles Kara instead of Harry. Kara isn't affected by the tackle and is still standing, while Carol falls to the ground. Carol is on the ground tired. She gives up and walks away. Kara turns smiling at the guy she had just met.

She is laughing at what happened "dude, what did you do to make her that angry?" she asks.

"I may have called her a "Major parasite"" Harry says.

Kara Loudly laughs "oh man you really weren't afraid of her?!" She asks still laughing. 

"Afraid, I don't even her." Harry says plainly 

 "Are you new?" Kara asks.

"Yep, I'm Harrison Wells, but call me Harry." He says reaching his hand out. 

 "Nice to meet you Harry, I'm Kara Danvers." She said shaking his hand.  

"Nice to meet you Kara." Harry says. 

The bell rings.

"Hey it was nice to meet you but I have to get too calculus." Harry said. 

"Hey I have to go there too." She says.

"How do you know we have the same class?" Harry asks. 

"There's only one calculus class at this time." Kara states. 

"Huh. Well this is my first day at a real school so I wouldn't know. I was homeschooled until a few months ago." Harry explains.

"Wait you were homeschool your whole life?" Kara asks.

"Yeah, I was raised by scientists for parents so they thought they could give me the best education. They were right." Harry states. 

"Huh, okay. Do you want me to show you to class?" Kara asks.

"Sure." Harry replies 

The two of them walked to class. Kara walks into the room first, then Harry does. Kara sits at her desk, watching the teacher speak.( That one math teacher from #EmperorPenguin)

"Alright class we have a new student with us today. Please welcome Harrison Wells." The teacher says point to Harry. 

(Harry pov)

Harry walks up to the middle of the classroom.

"Hi. So does anyone have questions? Because I'm not sure what to say." He says.