Chapter 27. "DECADE DANCES"

CHAPTER 27

CHAPTER 27.
"DECADE DANCES"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Naomi, Ellie and Brina are planning how to kill James. He is coming back today. Nobody knows about it except Damon and Jason. They want to help but don't know how.

Kol has no idea what is going on in mystic falls. He thinks everything is perfect. Jason and Kol got closer than they were. They both do like each others. They are alike. They are dating each others sister. Both of them have a twin sister and are overprotectives to them. We can say that they are alike. They are best friends. Kol came back today.

Klaus and Sabrina haven't talked after He told her that he couldn't undagger Kol. They were best friends but now Klaus doesn't know what they are. He loves her as a friend. Brina loves him same way. They both missed their friendship but they aren't bothering about fixing it.

Caroline is Sabrina's best friend. They love each others so much. They are having nightover really often. Brina hasn't had friendship like that after Victoria's death. She missed Victoria but she can't do anything about it. Now she has Caroline and that's better.

What more can I say. Ellie and Scott are still dating. They do love each others. Sam and Ellie are best friends. They are calling each others really often. Also Damon has missed Sam. He loves Elena but he misses the time which he had with Sam. He is scared if Sam will fall in love with someone else and that's true.
She fall in love with someone else.

(A/N if you want to know who it is then read 'ANOTHER MIKAELSON').

Brina walked in Mikaelsons Mansion and she heard noises.

"I am not going to any dance" Klaus argued.

"Caroline will be there" Brina joined the conversation with big smirk.

"That means nothing to me" Klaus said.
"Hi Brina" he said.

"I don't think so" Brina said and ignored Klaus greet.

"What are you doing here?" Klaus asked.

"Me, Rebekah and Sam are going for shopping"Brina said and then turned to Rebekah. "Jason can't wait to meet you"

"I am still not coming" Klaus said annoyed.

"Oh come on, Nik" Brina said.

"Yeah, come with us" Sam said.

"Nik..." Rebekah said.

"Fine, only because of you three." Klaus said. Then he turned to Brina. "When we leave you can come with us. You and your brother."

"Thank you, Nik. I will think about it" she said.

______

Jason and Kol are sitting in the grill. They became good friends. Best friends. But not as Jason and Tyler are.

Back with Jason and Kol. They are sitting in the grill and talking. Kol told him about what happened with Jeremy. Jason hasn't had a friendship with Jeremy but they have talked few times.

"Brina told me, once Jeremy tried to kiss him. Also they were on the date together." Jason explained to Kol. He remembered when he heard that his sister was going on the date with a Gilbert boy.

"What?!" Kol exclaimed. "No way!"

"Yeah, bro. I had same reaction when I heard about it." Jason replied with laughing at Kol's face. Kol was jealous.
"But I wasn't jealous" Jason said in joking manners.

"Oh, Shut up, Jason." Kol said angrily.

"Calm down when he tried to kiss Brina. She stopped him and said to him that she loved you and not anyone else." Jason said for calmed down the jealous original vampire.

Kol smiled and said. "I love her, too"

"I know but it was many times ago. What if she doesn't love you anymore" Jason joked.

"Shut up, Jason" Kol said annoyed but then he thought. "What if you are right." He said.

"Bro, I was joking" Jason said.

"But––" Kol tried to say something but he was cut it off by Jason.

"–––No but, Kol. Brina loves you and will loves you, always and forever. No matter what. She was suffering. She wanted to get you back. She wanted you to be undagger. She loves you, I know this. " Jason said. Kol smiled at his friend.

"Yeah, you are probably right" Kol said.

"No. Not probably,  I am." Jason said and Kol smiled.

"Rebekah didn't want to break up with you. She was just jealous." Kol said.

"It doesn't matter anymore because we are still together." Jason said.

____________

The boys ended talking and the girls ended shopping. Now all of them are going at the decade dances. A gym door opened as Kol and Brina walked in though together. Kol has grabbed her hands. Brina found Klaus and Caroline dancing. She smiled at them. She knew Klaus liked the girl who was her best friend.

"Oh look at that, Klaus finally got that dance." Kol commented after seeing his brother who was dancing with Caroline on the floor.

"Aren't they cute?" Brina asked. She was #1 shipper of Klaroline.

"No." A voice joined. It was Jason. He was with Rebekah. After Rebekah heard the answer she gave Jason confused look. Jason noticed the look and said. "What? She is my best friend's girlfriend."

"So now she is your best friend's girlfriend?" Rebekah asked.

"Oh, calm down Rebekah. I only do love you as a love of my life. Other girls are just friends or bitches" Jason said. "Now let's dance. Last time when we decided to come here we didn't get a chance to dance." He said as he grabbed her hand.

"What happened last time?" Kol asked.

"Döbblegener daggered me" Rebekah replied as she followed Jason.

"What about dance, Ms. future Mikaelson?" Kol asked Brina.

"Ms. Future Mikaelson?" Brina asked.

"I am gonna marry you?" Kol said.

"What if I will say 'no'?" She asked.

"Will you?" He asked.

"Of course not" She said.

"Then will you dance with me?" Kol asked.

"Of course, I will" she replied and followed him for a dance.

(After the dance Brina and Jason were tired so they left and then they don't know what happened there)

___________

A/N

DONE ✔

I HOPE IT WAS GOOD.