chapter 5. "back to the mystic falls"

Chapter 5

Chapter 5.
"back to the mystic falls"

{3×3}

{3rd person's pov}

That has been 1 year after Sabrina met a boy named klaus, her boyfriend kol death and leave a mystic falls.

But today is day when Brina and Jason will come back at their hometown. They were coming back 4 months after but that already has been 1 year. They are so happy.

Right now she is talking to her best friend Caroline at the her phone. They were talking to eachothers whole 1 year.

Jason had crush on Caroline but now he doesn't. Jason had 15 girlfriend whole 1 year. He broke up with his last girlfriend yesterday.

Right now Jason is packing his bags. He is happy because of coming back at his hometown.

Brina hang up her phone. Then she heard a knock on the her door. She opened the door and saw her friend Ellie. She met Elli Martin at New York. They becomes just friends to best friends. They are so good friends.

"Oh hi Ellie" Brina said to Ellie.

"Hi Brina I have good news" Ellie replied and walked in the room and sat down on the bed.

"What good news" Brina asked with smile.

"I am coming to mystic falls with you" Ellie said so fast.

"WHAT!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?" Brina yelled with happy eyes.

"Yeah" Ellie said with smile.

"You can stay at my house" Brina said.

"No I will stay at hotel" Ellie replied.

"What no way. You are staying at my home" Brina said. "I won't get 'no' for answer"

"Ok fine" Ellie said.

They talked for some minute and then Jason walked in the room.

"Hey sis" Jason said with smile.

"Hi Jason" Brina said.

"We are leaving in 10 minutes" Jason said.

"Oh great." Brina said. "And also Ellie is coming with us."

"Awesome" he left.

They get in the car and left for airport.

They came back to mystic falls. Brina were happy so much.

They knocked at the door. No one answered. So they decided to walked in.
Brina checked livingroom. Jason and Ellie followed her. When Caroline, Bonnie,Elena,Tyler,Matt and Jeremy jumped.