chapter 20. "ME OR HER"

CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20.
"ME OR HER"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Jason was in the grill. He was drinking an alcohol alone. He was thinking about sacrifice. He couldn't protect himself and Brina. He needed to practice in magic.

"Jason hey" a voice came behind him. He turned and saw Caroline.

"Oh hi Caroline" he replied with small smile.

"If you don't mind I will sit down with you" Caroline said.

"No I don't mind. Sit down please" he said and she sat down.

"What is bothering you?" She asked after noticed, something was bothering him.

"Umhh nothing"

"Oh come on I know something is bothering you. You can tell me everything." Caroline said."We are friends. right?" She added but didn't like using word 'friends'.

"Yeah you're right we're friends." he replied with smile.

"So what's bothering you?" She asked.

"I'm just angry" Jason replied.

"About what? Or who?" She asked.

"About myself" Jason replied.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I couldn't help my sister when she almost was sacrificed by her future mother-in-law." He replied jokingly and Caroline just smiled.

"Don't blame yourself. You died almost too" she said and Jason just smiled at her.

"Thank you Caroline for understanding me" he said. She smiled at him.

"No need to thank me. You were with me when I needed someone with me." She replied with smile. Jason couldn't stop himself to hug her so he pulled her into hug.

While they were hugging Rebekah walked in and saw their hug. She felt sad and angry so she left. She was jealous.

______

Sabrina and Kol were in front of Mikaelson Mansion. Kol and Sam were leaving for few days and Brina was here to say goodbye. Sam was already in the car and was waiting for Kol and Brina finish their goodbye.

"I am gonna miss you Brina" he said and hugged Brina again after few hugs.

"Oh Kol please stop hugging me" Brina said. "Do something else" she added.

"What should I do?" Kol asked. "What about I kiss you?" Kol asked but Brina didn't say anything just smirked. "I will take that as 'yes'" Kol said and kissed her. When he finished kiss he said "I love you"

"What do you want me to say?" Brina asked Kol.

"Just say same thing but add 'too'  at the end" he replied and Brina shook her head. "So no? OK then I need to kidnap you because you don't love me and that's not what I want and Mikaelsons get everything what they want"