Chapter 21. "SOMEONE IS CONTROLLING ME"

CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 21.
"SOMEONE IS CONTROLLING ME"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Naomi and James were in some old house. They were working about some spells.

"I will do the spell and they will do everything what I will say. I will kill them" Naomi said about Jason and Sabrina but she lied. She lied about about she would kill them. She knew they were powerfuls than they thought.
She would become the powerful than anyone in the world.

"That's good" James believed her. "What can I do?" He asked.

"Nothing" she faked smile. "I can do everything by myself" she said with fake smile. James left and Naomi watched his leave with smirk on her face.

She took blood of Sabrina. Which Naomi took when Sabrina's neck was snapped. She started doing the spell with Sabrina's blood.

"Thesmatos Obedite mihi in aeternum Thesmatos Obedite mihi in aeternum Thesmatos Obedite mihi in aeternum Thesmatos Obedite mihi in aeternum" she chanted.

Meanwhile with Jason and Sabrina.

Jason and Sabrina were in livingroom. Jason was sad about what happened with Rebekah and Sabrina was calming him down. But her head started hurting. She didn't show him it and decided to go.

"I will go" Sabrina said and left with vampire speed for her room. Her head was hurting. "Ahhh" she screamed in pain.

But Jason couldn't heard it because after Sabrina find out she was witch she did spell on her room to no one heard what is happening in.

"Ahhhh" she was screaming in pain.

She didn't want to tell anyone because didn't want anyone to worry about her.

"What is happening to me?!" She cried in pain. Her head was hurting so much but suddenly it stopped hurting.

She calmed down and looked around with smirk. Thats means she was controlled by Naomi.

She took all book she had about spells and put them in the bag.

Sabrina walked downstairs with her bag. Then she started walking out of the house but Jason vamp speed to her and stood in front of her.

"Where are you going? Do you remember Esther and Finn are still out?" Jason asked.

"I do remember but because of them I can't be locked in house forever. I want to go out" she said.

"You're not going" Jason said and Sabrina got angry.

"I am not asking you" she said and started walking but Jason grabbed her by arm.

"I said you aren't going" Jason said strictly.

"I want to go out. Get out of my way or you are gonna get hurt." She warned.

"You won't do anything that hurt me" he said.

"Don't test me, Jason" she said angrily.

Jason didn't get out of her way. She used magic and threw him at the wall. Jason got hurt. He couldn't stand up to stop her.

"Like I said don't test me" she said before leave.

Jason watched her leave. He knew something was going on so he decided to call Damon.

"What is it little Brother" Damon answered it.

"Damon, something is wrong with Sabrina." Jason replied.

"What do you mean?" He asked worryingly.

"She is acting weird. She threw me at the wall." Jason replied.

"She would never do that" Damon said.

"I know" Jason said.

"Ok I will find her. And you, you will stay at home" Damon replied.

"How can I stay here when something is happening to Brina" Jason replied.

"Just stay at home. I will handle it." Damon hang up.

Jason was worried about his sister. He didn't know what to do.

_________

Sabrina arrived at grill. She knew Ellie was there. She has called her to meet her there. Ellie walked up to Brina's car.

"Hi what's up?" She asked.

Brina faked her smile. "Nothing. I just thought we could practice magic together" she replied.

"Oh ok" Ellie said and got in the car.

They arrived at random place.

"What place is it?" Ellie asked Brina.

"That will be our secret place" Brina replied with crazy look.

"Oh ok" Ellie said with smile.

They walked in.

"Ok what are we gonna-" Ellie was talking but then she fell. She was asleep by some spell.

"Good girl" a voice came. That was Naomi. She was smirking at Brina.

Brina just smirked.

What is gonna happen?

What will they do to Ellie?

Or why do they kidnapped her?

Because she is James' daughter or there is another reason.

________

A/N

DONE ✔

IT IS GONNA BE INTERESTING THAN I THOUGHT.