chapter 18. "BETRAYER"

CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 18.
"BETRAYER"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Sabrina, Scott and Jason were in the livingroom. They were talking about twins powers.

"You two are witches and vampires at the same time. The witches want to sacrifice you two. So you need to learn how control yourselves." Scott said

"Why are you telling us now ?" Brina asked Scott.

"Because of Ellie's dad" Scott replied. "He is back. He is witch and I think he is gonna sacrifice you two"

"What do you mean he is back?" Jason asked.

"He is like you two" Scott replied. "And that's means he lived when you two were born"

"Then how does he have child then? Isn't he vampire?" Brina asked.

"Because he made spell on him that he could have children" Scott replied.

"Why does he want to sacrifice us if he is same thing?" Brina asked.

"Because you two are more powerfuls. If he will sacrifice you then he isn't going to die."Scott replied.

"But why us?" Jason asked. "Why are we witches and not someone else?"

"Because your ancestor gave you powers. He and his twin were powerfuls and they made spell that they would gave you their powers. You two are first twins in Salvatore bloodline after their death" Scott replied.

"How do you know that?" Brina asked.

"Me and Kathrine have been studying about it for years" he replied.

"How do we know he is dangerous?" Jason asked.

"I don't know. I need to spy on him and I will find out" Scott replied.

"Wait if Ellie's dad is dangerous. We need to tell her everything." Brina said.

"I can't"

"What do you mean you can't?" She asked.

"I can't tell her" Scott replied. "I can't ruin her happiness. She found her father after all this years and I can't just go to her and tell 'your dad is dangerous so don't spend time with him' I can't ruin her happiness"

"That's okay" Brina said. "When you will be ready, tell her " she said.

"Thank you" he said and Brina hugged him.

_____________

Brina and Jason's were sitting on the couch reading all books that Scott gave them.

Damon and Sam walked downstairs.

"Ew you slept with my brother?" Brina asked.

"I did" Sam replied and walked off.

"I'll go in my room" Brina said and started walking upstairs.