Chapter 16. "LOVE IS BACK"

CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16.
"LOVE IS BACK"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Brina is sleeping in her bed with Caroline. Caroline stayed with her yesterday. They had nightover. Caroline woke up first and looked around. She doesn't remember anything because when Caroline came she brought bourbon and they drank it.

"What the fuck happened yesterday?" Brina asked after waking up. Neither she remembered anything from yesterday. "I don't remember anything."

"Last thing what I remember is I came here with bourbon." Caroline said.

"So we were drunk" Brina replied after realizing. "Remember that will be last time when we drank." Brina said with smile.

"Yeah I will remember" Caroline chuckled.

"Care what time is it?" Brina asked and Caroline thought for a minute. "Caroline I meant by o'clock and not your brain" Brina said with laugh.

"Alright" Caroline laughed back. "9:00" she replied.

"I need to go" Brina said and started changing her pajamas.

Caroline went to see her dad at hospital.

Brina and Ellie were together. Ellie wanted to do spell about Vampires can procreate and Brina was helping her to find spell in books.

They were in Ellie's room. Brina was laying on Ellie's bed and reading book to find the spell. Ellie was sitting on the chair of table and was doing same what Brina was doing.

"I found it" Ellie yelled happily. Brina jumped and walked over her.

"Show me" Brina said and saw the spell.

"Let's start" Ellie said and Brina nodded.

Ellie sat down on the floor and started spelling. She needed Brina's blood, because she was vampire. So Brina gave her blood. Ellie closed her eyes started talk with using unknown words.
She was doing the spell.

"It's done" Ellie said and Brina nodded. "Now vampires can procreate" Ellie said again.

"When children will be born will they be vampires?" Brina asked.

"No and yes" Ellie replied and Brina gave her confused look. "I mean when they will be dead they will become vampires" Ellie said.

"Okay" Brina said back.

__________

Jason was at the hospital for get more blood bags when he saw Caroline and Elena walking. He get blood bags in his bag and followed them.

"Hey Caroline! Elena!" He called them but they didn't heard because they were trying to listen something else.

They walked in the room but Jason didn't follow them, he decided to back at home but someone stopped him.