After saying this, both Liu Gaoming and Duan Yu turned their eyes to Mu Mu who was editing the video.

The gossip in his eyes almost overflowed.

Mu Muxin said it was true.

Qin Yucheng has been busy these days, running outside every day, and didn't come back for dinner.

But what did that matter to him!

How many times have I said that the joys and sorrows of human beings are not connected!

When Mu Mu thought of the signed divorce agreement in duplicate, which was sitting safely in the drawer, she felt flattered.

He learned his lesson this time. After Qin Yucheng signed it, he quickly put away both agreements.

Now all he had to do was wait for the young lady from the Civil Affairs Bureau to call him and inform him of the appointment time.

Mu Mu has checked, and after submitting the divorce agreement, they can get the green book after another 30-day cooling-off period.

Although, although Qin Yucheng will be labeled as a second-married man in the future, this is already the way Mu Mu can think of, and it will have the least impact on him!

At that time, he will take Qin Yucheng back to the shepherd's house, throw out the big trouble of Qin Yucheng, and let them solve the family affairs by themselves, and Azhai, throwing away the identity of this woman, can return to a free and happy solitary life!

Isn't it beautiful!

Thinking of this, Mu Mu couldn't help showing a silly smile on his face.

The joys of life are nothing more than that!

The male celebrity watched Mu Mu sitting in front of the computer indifferently.

This man was so focused on editing the video that he only left the two of them with a cold and heartless back of the head.

The male star was not reconciled, and made a "puff puff puff" sound from his mouth.

Mu Mu turned his head when he heard the movement: "What are you doing?"

The male celebrity's gossip was mixed with a bit of worry: "What's wrong with Lao Qin recently? You two... What's the matter?"

"No, it's because he's in a unilateral bad mood." After Mu Mu finished speaking, remembering Liu Gaoming and Qin Yucheng who persecuted him during his menstrual period, his face immediately became serious, and he said in a deep voice, "Maybe it's the egg-changing period. Are you in a bad mood?"

Duan Yu and Liu Gaoming were both taken aback.

? ! What the hell? !

But Mu Mu stopped talking to them, turned his head and continued to work.

It is also good for Qin Yucheng not to pick him up recently, giving Mu Mu the opportunity to work overtime.

The work at hand is in full progress, and the makeup appointment made online yesterday was delivered, and now there is only one thing left to organize the material and cut the video.

Mu Mu is quite skilled in this matter.

Cut dozens of hours of video material into a production video of about three minutes. When the material is sufficient, it is not difficult to cut. The real difficulty lies in the unique style.

But coincidentally, Mu Mu also knows this question.

You can’t find a way by bumping into a bag without thinking like before. This is probably the joy of doing it again with experience.