Alas!

Male stars are intuitively stimulating.

He put on a face of shock and shouted: "How could this be!"

Mu Mu was furious: "Why don't I ask you this!"

"How can this be my fault!" the male celebrity refused to take the blame, and argued loudly, "This **** love is clearly to blame!"

Mu Mu:? ? ?

"Yao Hong recognized you, prove..." Duan Yu got stuck in the middle of the sentence, and he suddenly realized that what Mu Mu said before was "everyone recognized me".

Um?

Um? ? ?

Does it mean more than Yao Hong and Qin Yucheng? ?

Woo, woo hoo!

Good guy, there are other ex-boyfriends present!

The male star's gossip radar instantly buzzed.

Damn it!

I really want to hear strange gossip!

The male star quickly changed his words: "You will be recognized, which proves that they really love you! What a blessing, Mu Mu."

Mu Mu:? ? ?

Do you want this blessing for you? !

A Zhai's blood pressure soared.

"Liu Gaoming also recognized me, he loves me!?"

"He looks like a dog, so it's no surprise to recognize him." The male celebrity turned his mind and found a step for himself.

He hesitated for a moment, but in the end he couldn't control the desire to gossip in his heart, and secretly tried to cut melons: "Do the math, how many people are there? How many people recognize you?"

Mu Mu paused.

It seems to be true.

When he was standing with Liu Gaoming, he was often observed secretly, but he didn't see all the stamps on the scene.

Mu Mu hesitated.

Duan Yu stepped up his efforts: "I have been in the industry for so many years, and I have never overturned a car. Think about it carefully, don't you? With so many people present, not many people recognize you?"

In fact, it has not been many years in the industry.

Duan Yu thought with a guilty conscience.

At least in terms of makeup technology, he can't be regarded as a complete professional.

It's just that he used to talk to the show, and the backstage of the show was really too busy.

Whether it is a model or other staff, when there is any unexpected situation or when you are too busy, there are many times when you bite the bullet and take on multiple roles.

So Duan Yu gradually became proficient from helping with makeup. After being beaten up by work for so many years, it is normal for her makeup skills to improve greatly.

But this kind of truth cannot be said now.

No matter what he said, he couldn't escape a beating.

I'm sorry, my good brother and sister.

The male star clasped his hands together.

Mu Mu remembered the name of the stamp that Liu Gaoming reported yesterday like the name of a dish, and then thought about how many people recognized him. The ratio seems to be quite low.