The moment Mu Mu saw "brother", he let out a long sigh of relief.

Fortunately, not an only child.

If the only child was dropped, it would be a catastrophe for a family. Relatively speaking, it would be better to have brothers and sisters as a buffer.

But it's not a big problem.

He immediately returned their own son.

From then on, we will return to the bridge and return to the road!

Mu Mu thought, and opened the text message.

The text messages are full of prompts for transferring missed calls to voicemail, and there are also reminders for deduction of automatic renewal of some cards and memberships, which are squeezed to the bottom.

There are all kinds of messages in the voicemail, those who are selling sales, those who call him to eat, those who complain about his disappearance, and those who ask if he was finally beaten to death with a stick...

Mu Mu silently skipped the remarks that didn't seem particularly close, and directly searched for keywords of parents and elder brother.

Parents left zero messages, but my elder brother called him regularly to leave messages at 8:00 pm on the first day of every month.

The words of leaving a message are just a very simple word "come back", and there is no extra sentence.

The tone is also quite indifferent, like a business-like attitude.

Mu Mu: "..."

Grass, is this because you have a problem with the original owner, or is your family atmosphere just like this?

A Zhai, who was brought up with all the love poured into her by her mother, and who has never experienced such a cold family, is crazy about picking her head.

He glanced at today's date.

July 31.

Not surprisingly, this brother will call again tomorrow.

This kind of frequency and that kind of tone, the emotion is not even as intense as the comments of those who were remarked by the original owner as "stupid", "cerebral palsy", and "ideological slippery slope".

At least for those messages, Mu Mu heard that he hated the original owner very sincerely.

It took Mu Mu half a day to write down all the information he thought needed to be recorded.

Then he put down his pen, took off this card, cleared the information that just poured in, and replaced it with the previous card, looked at the three numbers marked as numbers, thought for a while, and dialed the first number .

It's fast over there.

It was a female voice who answered the phone, with a lazy smile in her voice: "Mr. Mu Mu? Whose information do you need to check again?"

Mu Mu: "?"

Um? ?

Before Mu Mu could answer, there was a sound of rummaging through the paper: "Yao Chi, the younger brother of Yao Hong, who you asked for information last time, returned to China two days ago, are you interested?"

Mu Mu:!

So that's the case, Ah Zhai realized it!

It turned out to be a stamp issuer!

"Not interested." Mu Mu said calmly, "I dialed the wrong number."

"Huh?" A dissatisfied moan came from over there, "Then goodbye."