He nodded seriously: "That's right."

Mu Mu turned to look at Chen Li, and said in a low voice, "Mr. Chen, you are such a smart person, why did you become lovers...uh, friends with him?"

Teacher Chen looked at the two idiots and was speechless.

"I don't want to either, it's him who keeps pestering me." After saying this, Chen Li added, "But it's good to be as stupid as possible, and I don't have any thoughts."

How big is Duan Yu?

He will trust his close friends wholeheartedly, such as Chen Li.

Chen Li knew Duan Yu's account passwords on all platforms, including those related to payment. Although he didn't take the initiative to ask, Duan Yu was able to tell him without hesitation, and his phone was completely open to him.

Sincerity is the rarest thing, it is really hard for Chen Li to refuse such wholehearted trust.

Liu Gaoming and Duan Yu sang together and performed Chollima and Bole.

Qin Yucheng felt as if he was listening to a live cross talk.

"Okay." Qin Yucheng looked at the anxious Liu Gaoming, and seemed to believe what he said.

Liu Gaoming immediately relaxed, let out a long breath, slumped on the sofa while rubbing his belly, and chatted and farted with the other people present.

Qin Yucheng looked at them, and occasionally said a word or two.

Duan Yu suddenly felt that Mu Mu's husband was also a good person.

Mu Mu didn't stop until the sky was completely dark and his eyes and waist were exhausted.

Duan Yu helped him turn off the phone to record the screen, and today's work is over.

According to the habit they developed two days ago, they should go to the food stall to have a meal at this moment.

This is the part that Liu Gaoming looks forward to the most every day.

"Should we go to Binhai Road for a walk?" The orange-red head shook happily, "Today is my treat, I want to eat mochi!"

Duan Yu hung on Chen Li, complaining: "I don't know what you think about eating freshwater shrimp by the sea."

Mu Mu and Qin Yucheng were at the end. Qin Yucheng watched Mu Mu close the door and said, "You seem to get along very well."

That's right, they are not fish feed manufacturers.

Mu Mu murmured in his heart, and said, "They are all good people."

This can be seen.

Qin Yucheng listened to the conversation in front of him and asked, "Where are you going?"

"Could you just find a stall by the sea? Probably."

"Do you do this every day?"

Mu Mu always thought of Qin Yucheng's questions in a complicated direction habitually.

But Ah Zhai's thinking is really limited, he thought about this sentence, but he couldn't think of any hidden meaning.

Mu Mu told the truth: "No, Mr. Chen doesn't come every day to see his work schedule."

Qin Yucheng nodded and stopped talking.

Duan Yu and the others had already reached the elevator entrance, and they came back with their heads and waved to them: "Don't be sticky in the back, come quickly!"

Mu Mu: "???"

Mu Mu turned his head and glanced at the distance between himself and Qin Yucheng.

Say less about four fists!