The updo reveals his beautiful neck and facial features.

There is no necklace on the neck.

This is extremely rare.

Mu Mu's Adam's apple is not particularly obvious, but it can still be seen through careful observation - of course, this is based on the premise that he is a boy.

Once it was known that he was a boy, those abnormalities became obvious.

But he is still indistinguishable beauty.

This beauty is not aggressive, but like an epiphyllum, quietly blooming, with a sweet and sweet scent, and then silently withering.

Qin Yucheng was thinking like this, and in the next second, he saw Mu Mu being incapable and furious, tearing off the paper in his hand with a grim expression.

Qin Yucheng: "..."

…Um.

This kind of fleeting beauty that cannot be maintained all the time is indeed short-lived.

Mr. Qin calmly respected himself.

Mu Mu was going to die of anger.

What he is least good at is making shoes, but every time he makes baby clothes, as long as he makes suits by himself, shoes are always an inseparable link.

Other problems are obviously easy to correct, but for some reason, every time the shoemaking does not go well from the beginning of pattern making, it is like a curse, which cannot be broken no matter what.

When Mu Mu put down his pen, his face almost crooked with anger.

He decided to let it go for a while, and then talk about it after eating.

"Male star, has the takeaway arrived yet?" Mu Mu asked while pressing the phone's recording button.

The male star didn't answer.

Mu Mu: "?"

What kind of tricks is Duan Yu playing?

He turned his head to look at the person who had been standing by the cutting table since just now.

Mu Mu was stunned.

Mu Mu's eyes widened, and he gasped.

He glanced down at his phone and realized it was Monday.

Grass!

Today is Monday!

It's the day Qin Yucheng comes back!

Mu Mu's head was in a daze.

He completely forgot about it.

Duan Yu and Chen Li had relatively free time, and Liu Gaoming didn't stay here all the time, which caused Mu Mu to directly lose his sense of time.

Mu Mu felt that there seemed to be a crack in his character of a gentle and kind girl.

It's okay, don't panic!

It's not the second time I met Yi Anning and was caught on the spot, so why panic!

Besides, Ah Zhai didn't do anything shameful here!

After Mu Mu soothed himself, his back was no longer sore and his legs were no longer hurting, and he was able to speak vigorously.

He even pre-empted: "Why are you here?"

Qin Yucheng raised his eyebrows: "I didn't see you when I got home, so I came to have a look."

Mu Mu: "?"