Papa's silly son.

In this family, only you are the only honest person.

How did Mu Mu feel that Liu Gaoming was miserable: "What do you want to eat? Let's go shopping first."

Liu Gaoming thought for a while: "Baked scallops with black truffle, Buddha jumps over the wall and creamy salmon..."

Mu Mu quickly interrupted: "Don't order it, I will do it myself."

What black truffle baked scallops? What Buddha jumped over the wall?

Oh my god, don't talk about making it, A Zhai has never eaten it.

Liu Gaoming silently closed his mouth, aggrieved.

Mu Mu didn't care about his grievances, and when the car arrived near the shopping mall, he took his mobile phone and got out of the car.

Liu Gaoming followed Mu Mu and looked around, watching Mu Mu quickly finish shopping, paused, and whispered: "Sister, Mu Mu, tomorrow is the weekend."

Mu Mu nodded: "Yes, what's wrong?"

Liu Gaoming emphasized: "Weekend!"

Mu Mu didn't know, so: "?"

Liu Gaoming hinted at failure, muttering: "There is no cafeteria on weekends."

Mu Mu: "..."

So how could you, a kid from a rich family, end up in such a pitiful state!

No one will believe it!

"I'm a little busy this weekend." Mu Mu thought that the rental house can also be used for fire, and asked, "Do you mind changing places to eat?"

Liu Gaoming thought that what Mu Mu said about eating in a different place might mean going to a restaurant, but he never expected that it was really just eating in a different place.

Early in the morning, before Liu Gaoming woke up, Mu Mu casually sent him an address and went to the flea market by himself.

The computer is not going to be second-hand, because considering the need to edit the video, Mu Mu has already placed an order online to buy a new computer with relatively suitable performance, and it will arrive in two days.

But the rest are mostly fine.

Mu Mu was very lucky. He met a big sister at the door of the store he had been optimistic about before.

The eldest sister has a sewing machine to dispose of, and she feels it is a pity to throw it away, so she plans to sell a second-hand one.

Mu Mu bought a second-hand sewing machine for 100 yuan. It's higher than my eldest sister selling it to a second-hand store, and it's cheaper than going to a second-hand store to buy it myself.

Mu Mu asked a little bit, and learned that the elder sister's father was also a tailor, and had died of illness for two years. Every time she saw these tools matched with her father's, her heart ached badly, and she finally made up her mind to dispose of them.

Mu Mu asked: "Can I visit your place? If everything is complete, I would like to round it up."

The eldest sister was taken aback, a little embarrassed: "little girl, it's not that my sister said you, my father died of illness, these things...may not be very auspicious."

"Sister, I don't believe this." Mu Mu smiled and shook his head, "And it would be better if the things left by the old man can be used properly?"

The eldest sister's eyes were red, she sighed heavily, and took Mu Mu to the bus.