Mu Mu counted with his fingers.

Today is Thursday, which means that Qin Yucheng will be out for four days.

four days!

Four days is enough for him to rent a studio and buy a set of basic tools!

Mumu is ecstatic!

He put his ID card aside, picked up a sandwich to cover the corners of his crazy upturned mouth, and looked at Liu Gaoming: "What are you planning for dinner?"

Liu Gaoming hesitated.

The male master of the house is not around, so it doesn't seem like a problem for him to come over every day for a meal?

But he really has no money left!

Liu Gaoming closed his eyes and said, "I'll come back to eat!"

Mu Mu happily said, "Oh, good."

Qin Yucheng looked up at him, then at Mu Mu, who was completely immersed in happiness, and took a sip of milk slowly.

Liu Gaoming is a fool, he can't figure out what a fool is thinking. But Mu Mu didn't politely reject Liu Gaoming, which was beyond Qin Yucheng's expectation.

It seems that Mu Mu suddenly changed his mind about Liu Gaoming.

Qin Yucheng put down the cup, feeling that Mu Mu's thoughts were really unpredictable.

But it's not a big problem.

Mu Mu looked like he couldn't wait to do something after getting his ID card, as if he was lifting up his skirt in front of him, for fear that he wouldn't be able to see the fox's tail.

...It seems that he is no smarter than Liu Gaoming.

Thinking about it, Qin Yucheng ate his breakfast and washed the dishes and got out of the garage with Liu Gaoming.

The two parted ways at the exit of the garage. Qin Yucheng glanced at the time, drove the car around, and then stopped on the side of the road where he could see the gate of the community and the exits of the two garages. He found a corner where he could not be seen directly. waiting.

He didn't lie, he really needed to go to another place to attend a technology exhibition these days, but the ticket was at 5 pm.

He didn't need to go to the company throughout the day today.

Qin Yucheng sat in the car with the air conditioner blowing on, tapped the steering wheel with his fingertips, and stared at the exits of the community.

He really wanted to know what Mu Mu was going to do.

When Mu Mu thought that he would not have to see Qin Yucheng for the next few days, he felt that he was about to take off.

Humming to a song, he washed and hung up the clothes on the terrace, cleaned the house again, took a shower, and changed into the T-shirt and jeans he bought earlier.

It's only eight o'clock in the morning, and I'm going to go shopping for a long time today. It's obviously not advisable to wear the pile of lady skirts in the closet.

Mu Mu thought, picked up his ID card and looked through it.

The gender on the certificate was indeed female.

Mu Mu was not surprised, glanced at the remaining information, and his eyes stopped on the address of the certificate.

This is a local address in City Z, in another district.

After a pause, Mu Mu took out his mobile phone and searched for the road, and found that there was a direct bus at the bus station near Yipin Pavilion, and the journey time was 20 minutes.