Mu Mu was lying on the bed keeping accounts, and was startled when he heard the knock on the door. He looked at the door vigilantly, glanced at the upright lock, and breathed a sigh of relief.

He locked the door behind him.

Mu Mu put down his pen and got up, unlocked the lock, and twisted the door. When he saw Qin Yucheng standing at the door, he carefully probed: "Is there something wrong?"

Qin Yucheng raised his eyes and handed over the cup in his hand: "Hot water."

Mu Mu: "..."

The corner of Mu Mu's mouth trembled, and he reached out to take it with a wooden face, and said with difficulty: "Thank you."

Qin Yucheng made a small breathy sound, which seemed to be laughing or mocking.

He looked at Mu Mu with a dull expression, and asked slowly, "What day is it?"

Mu Mu: "?"

I didn't come at all, how the **** do I know what day it is? And I don't even know what a girl's menstrual period is like!

Mu Mu was full of obscenities and wanted to scold, but finally held back.

Looking at it from another angle, Qin Yucheng would ask this kind of question probably because he didn't know he was a man.

That's not without gains!

Mu Mu comforted himself in this way, and answered bravely: "...the first day."

Qin Yucheng raised his eyebrows: "Well, there's still a week left."

Mu Mu: "?"

Um? What? What week?

Mu Mu was at a loss.

Qin Yucheng started to scare people in a calm manner: "Shall I accompany you tonight?"

Mu Mu:? ?

? ? ?

What? ? ?

Mu Mu pupil earthquake.

Aren't you bad? ?

Can you do it? ? You can do it, don't you know that your wife is a man? ? ?

God! Could it be that the original owner used some magical magic that A Zhai didn't know about? !

Qin Yucheng looked at Mu Mu's shocked aphasia, and made a urging nasal voice: "Huh?"

Mu Mu suddenly came back to his senses, stumbling: "No, no...no need."

Qin Yucheng nodded: "Oh."

Then he turned his head and walked towards the study without hesitation.

Mu Mu:?

ah? That's it?

Mu Mu stared at Qin Yucheng's back, his expression gradually becoming old.

This person really can't do it, right?

Staying with him might be just to cover the quilt and just chat, otherwise how could he not find out that the original owner is a man?

This cannot be explained by science at all!

Mu Mu wrinkled his face and looked at Qin Yucheng's back, wondering if it was his illusion, Qin Yucheng's footsteps became a little lighter.

Mu Mu: "...?"

Illusion.

Mu Mu scratched his head, closed the door suspiciously, and locked it.

When Liu Gaoming arrived at Qin Yucheng, he sat on the round stool in the study, looked at Mr. Qin who pushed the door in, and had a keen sense of smell: "Why are you so happy all of a sudden?"