Surprise—

Mei·kai·two degrees.

Qin Yucheng: "..."

The sense of substitution is too strong, and it has already become murderous.

Qin Yucheng was thinking about how to continue to test Mu Mu, and Mu Mu patted the back of the front seat and said, "Master, stop at the shopping mall in front."

Qin Yucheng turned around: "?"

Mu Mu explained dryly: "There is no food in the refrigerator."

Before the destruction of the world comes, people still have to eat.

This is the last stubbornness of the cook.

Qin Yucheng was slightly startled.

He wasn't cooking at all at home these days, so he naturally didn't know that there was no food in the refrigerator.

The taxi driver stopped at the intersection opposite the commercial square, and Mu Mu got out of the car, only to find that Qin Yucheng had also followed.

"?" Mu Mu was puzzled.

Qin Yucheng said concisely: "Let's go together."

Mu Mu raised his heels and crossed the road behind Qin Yucheng, wondering why Qin Yucheng came with him.

In Mu Mu's family concept, the party who is busy with work and earns more can undertake less housework, while the party who is relatively free can do more.

According to what Mu Mu speculated from the existing information, the current status of the original owner is a full-time wife, uh, full-time cook with no income, so it is a matter of course to take care of most of the housework.

——Although he was confused about where the family's money came from, Mu Mu didn't dare to ask. He could only wait for Qin Yucheng to mention this aspect and take the initiative to reach out, so that he could continue to act.

Mu Mu followed Qin Yucheng into the underground supermarket.

Unexpectedly, Qin Yucheng was also very familiar with this supermarket, as soon as he got there, he went straight to the fresh food section, as if he came here often.

Mu Mu pushed a small cart and followed behind Qin Yucheng, observing Qin Yucheng intently, trying to see which dish he prefers from Qin Yucheng's actions.

But social trash is worthy of social trash.

He observed all the way, but he didn't notice the fart.

Mu Mu pulled out a fresh-keeping bag in frustration and began to pick tomatoes.

Lu Xun once said that when you don't know what to eat, choose tomato scrambled eggs.

Qin Yucheng stopped at some point and turned to look at Mu Mu who was picking tomatoes.

As a businessman, he met a lot of people and communicated a lot, so he was naturally much sharper than Mu Mu.

He knew that Mu Mu had been observing him, and he could see that Mu Mu was familiar with the supermarket. Also, Mu Mu also has his own method when selecting fresh fruits and vegetables.

Shopping for food is a test of one's knowledge of food.

Most of the people who stand in the vegetable market and look at the fruits and vegetables over and over again, or stuff them into the bags without looking at them, are mostly those who seldom cook.

Most of the people who picked up fruits and vegetables and roughly scanned certain fixed places and directly judged whether to put them back or put them away were soaked in the kitchen all year round.