Holding the quilt, Mu Mu suddenly turned over and got up, opened the window and roared at the lively banyan tree below, startled five or six flying birds, and closed the window with a snap.

It's so loud! It's annoying!

What's the Linjiang forest accommodation experience if you live in the city center!

Mu Mu cursed and rushed into the bathroom to wash up, took a deep breath after washing, turned on the music player, and began to listen to the Great Compassion Mantra.

Don't be angry, don't be angry, there is no one to replace you when you get sick!

Breaking the record, it's the third day.

He has been up early for three days in a row.

This is the level where his mother could cry with joy when she finds out!

Mu Mu drooped his shoulders and yawned. He took a hose to water the green plants on the terrace and the roof. After cleaning up the stagnant water, he saw that Qin Yucheng hadn't woken up yet, so he found an aerobics video on his phone.

The best way of the day is in the morning!

I'm getting up, it's a pity not to exercise!

Mu Mu climbed up to the garden on the top floor, frantically jumping up and down following the video.

Qin Yucheng lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling that was ringing non-stop for a long time, then got up from the bed with a dark face.

Mu Mu is a housekeeper, and after following the energetic girls in the video for a mere section, he feels that he is already spreading his wings on the verge of death.

He turned off the video, squeezed his limp arms, sighed faintly, turned his head and went downstairs.

There was the sound of Qin Yucheng washing up in the bathroom.

Mu Mu turned on the rice cooker and was taken aback for a moment.

The food he left for Qin Yucheng yesterday is gone.

The steamed pork ribs with taro were not thrown away from the kitchen waste, and there were no bowls and chopsticks left in the sink.

Mu Mu: ...?

Did Qin Yucheng eat it last night?

Mu Mu was a little surprised, and couldn't help turning his head to look at the bathroom.

The bathroom door was closed tightly, and only the sound of water could be heard.

Dare Qin Yucheng not have the problem of not eating leftovers?

That means, the one who doesn't eat the leftovers is the original owner?

Mu Mu withdrew his gaze and opened the refrigerator.

Looking at it this way, Qin Yucheng is... unexpectedly easy to serve.

He doesn't seem to judge the taste of the things on the table. Although it can be seen that he doesn't like leaf vegetables and light dishes very much, he won't be picky when he comes across these dishes.

The steamed pork ribs with taro last night was actually kept because Mu Mu didn't like it.

After all, when no one is ordering, it is definitely more inclined to cook what you like to eat. Considering the existence of another person, you can choose to match it with something you don’t like so much, which is called balanced nutrition.

Mu Mu cooked two meat dishes and one vegetarian food last night. He ate up all his favorite food. Thinking that Qin Yucheng didn't like leafy vegetables, he ate up all the water spinach.