Damn it!

Can the heart not be so dirty, just be more straightforward if you are a man!

Mu Mu couldn't take it anymore, and thought that stretching out his head and retracting his head would be a stab anyway, so why don't he scold the executioner a few words, and die early and be reborn early!

He summoned up the courage to raise his head, met Qin Yucheng's gaze, and instantly retracted his courage, which was not as big as a fingernail.

The light was not turned on in the living room. Qin Yucheng stood at the door of the room, not at all favored by the bright lights in the room. The whole person was trapped in the spreading darkness, staring at him emotionlessly.

Grass is horrible.

He looked like a ghost who came to claim his life in the middle of the night.

Qin Yucheng's refusal to act in a horror film is simply a huge loss to the industry!

Mu Mu instantly tightened his hand holding the phone, thinking in horror that if Qin Yucheng really violently hurt someone, he would not have time to call the police when the other party rushed over.

If he survives by chance, he must go to Longhu Mountain to worship and drive away evil spirits.

Qin Yucheng raised his hand to hold the twitching forehead, and took a deep breath.

Mu Mu was taken aback by his sudden movement, and stared round at Qin Yucheng.

Qin Yucheng said coldly, "Get out."

Mu Mu: "?"

What? That's it?

There is such a good thing?

Mu Mu is incredible.

Qin Yucheng looked at Mu Mu's astonished expression, and repeated: "Get lost."

Mu Mu almost laughed out loud.

He stopped laughing for a moment, and lowered his head with his lips tightly pressed, afraid of exposing his joy to Qin Yucheng's eyes.

Barefoot, he quickly walked to the door, carefully bypassing Qin Yucheng, and went straight to the door with extremely brisk steps.

Qin Yucheng's anger paused, and he subconsciously asked, "Where are you going?"

Mu Mu was taken aback for a moment, stopped, turned his head and pointed to the door, and said softly, "...go out?"

Didn't you let me out? !

Qin Yucheng stared at Mu Mu, feeling that his anger had been blocked, and his emotions were not coherent.

He didn't even think that there was such a solution to this question—a normal person's understanding should be to get out of the room, right?

Mu Mu was stared at by Qin Yucheng, and finally realized that he seemed to be wrong.

Mu Mu: "..."

Mu Mu silently withdrew her foot towards the door, and under Qin Yucheng's gaze, slipped into the master bedroom in desperation.

In order to prevent being caught by dark sharks in the middle of the night, Mu Mu directly locked the door and even put the lock on the door as soon as he entered.

I don't know why there is an anti-theft lock in the master bedroom at home. It looks suspicious no matter how you look at it. Qin Yucheng didn't feel anything wrong before?

Incredible.

Mu Mujin washed his feet cleanly, feeling a bit wrong.

He came in without slippers.