“I'M NOT-” He exclaimed back, his face exploding in red. Will he be forever known to these people as a pervert?

“Oh my, oh my!” Y/N hugged herself while giggling playfully. “I can keep wearing it if you like it so much!”

“I DO NOT!” Tanjiro exasperatedly turned to her, he looked like he was about to cry again.

“Y/N, I think he suffered enough, refrain from teasing him for a while.” Mitsuri awkwardly said while scratching her cheek, even though it was necessary for the training, she felt slightly bad for Tanjiro since she was the one who made everyone wear the leotards in the first place.

“I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry-” Tanjiro blankly mumbled with dead eyes, a swordsman approaching him to wave his hand in front of his face and receiving no response.

“Guess I went too far?” Y/N curiously approached him. “Anyway, we will be leaving! Hope to see you again soon, Mii-chan!” She nonchalantly grabbed Tanjiro's collar, dragging the boy with her.

“Y/N, before you leave, you remember what I told you, right?” Mitsuri suddenly spoke-up, making Y/N stop and look over her shoulder.

“What you told me?”

Mitsuri smiled gently at her. “You should always choose the dream that makes you the utmost happy.”

'..... There she goes, making me doubt myself again.' Y/N thought, staring blankly at her.

“H-huh?” Mitsuri's face started to heat as she put her hands on her cheeks. “I will get all shy if you keep staring at me so intensely like that! I-It's getting a bit hot here, right?”

Y/N smiled at her, though it was barely a grin, it was a small and melancholic one. “Thanks Mitsuri, I will remember what you said.” And she left, together with the still dead inside Tanjiro.

“…. Y/N…?” Mitsuri whispered, frowning. Did she say something wrong?

The swordsman sadly watched them leave. Their main source of entertainment (And income thanks to all the bets) was now gone.

Y/N yawned as the two walked side by side, stretching her arms as she nonchalantly asked : “By the way, who's the next hashira?”

“Obanai.” Tanjiro smiled at her. “And after Obanai... I think it was Sanemi and Rengoku next.”

'Ugh. Not Sanemi.' Y/N held back to not sigh in real life. 'At least Rengoku will be there too, guess since he's alive this time they are sharing training methods?'

They reached Obanai's area, he was waiting for them outside with a not so much happy expression. “Tanjiro Kamado, Y/N L/N, I've been waiting for you!”

Tanjiro smiled happily, exclaiming excitedly : “I'm looking forward to-”

“Shut up or I'll kill you.”

“Huh?”

Obanai approached them with a menacing aura. “I heard about both of you from Kanroji, She says you had quite a lot of fun in training!”

“Kukuku! I'm sure you wouldn't know it, but ME and Mitsuri have already made plans for OUR future together!” Y/N said, smiling like a villain. “Watch from afar as I take her away from yoAAAUGG-” He harshly punched her stomach.

“SHUT UP-”

“You bitch! Sore loser!” She exclaimed with an strained voice, hugging her stomach while trembling. “I am SO telling Mii-chan on you!”

“I WANT TO SEE YOU TRY-” He was about to attack her again, but Tanjiro exasperatedly butted in :

“The training! What about the training? Why don't we get inside??”