Chapter 4: Dreams

Mulai dari awal

What is my dream?

Luffy's question still hadn't left my mind ever since he spoke them.

What even is a dream?

"Hey Sanji?"

The blonde man completely snapped out of his sour mood and rushed to my side. "Yes Y/n-swan?"

The familiar smell of cigarettes filled my nose as it reminded me of how my mother used to smoke them all the time; a horrible habit of hers.

I grimaced slightly as a twinge of fear rose in my chest before taking the cigarette out his mouth and putting it out before placing it back in his mouth.

I couldn't just throw it out since I know cigs aren't cheap but I couldn't handle seeing him smoke. Shaking the thought away, I get back on topic and ask Sanji what his dream is.

"My dream?" He seemed to perk up at this. It wasn't the excitement he got from a beautiful lady though, this was different.

If you looked hard enough you could almost see stars in his eyes and his lips formed an attractive grin. I hadn't seen a look like this on anyone's face since that one man.

Nonetheless seeing the usual pervy man so passionate about something made me see him in a different light. There was so much about Sanji that I didn't know.

I want to know more.

"Do you happen to know the All Blue?" He asked excitedly, showing off a cute geeky side as he explained what the All Blue was.

"Really?!" I smiled, his excitement becoming contagious as I was happy to be sharing the moment with the man. "All kinds?! That's like fishing jackpot!"

"Exactly! Imagine all the different cuisines I could cook for you Y/n-swan! Or all the unique fish we could look at!"

We've been leaning in due to our excitement and at this point our faces were inches away from each other, but we didn't care.

In fact, neither of us even noticed because we were so caught up in the moment. We fantasized about what fish we'd wanna see and what kinda meals he could make and how it was an unlimited—and delicious—food supplier.

Sanji held the biggest smile on his face, loving the fact that he was talking about his dream—especially with a beautiful woman.

But alas, the lovesick man finally took the time for the gears to work in his bran as he slowly realized how close we were.

Immediately his arms shot up and he started spinning like a tornado all over the deck. His spinning was quickly stopped as Zoro slammed the door open, a tic mark on his forehead as he looked about ready to kill someone.

Sanji coincidentally happened to be tornadoing right in front of the door at the time so he got hit smack dab in the face and sent flying to the center of the deck before knocking out.

"Oh." Was all Zoro said as he stopped aggressively searching for the cook after seeing him knocked out on the floor with a big bump on his head. "Well, I guess now he'll be quiet for good!"

I chuckled as Zoro gave me a quick glance before walking back to go to sleep and me following behind him.

Zoro walked over to his sleeping area and I walked over to mine, the only difference was that he laid down and got ready to knock out once more, and I grabbed my blanket and was headed out the door.

"Aren't you going to sleep?"

I shook my head in response to his conflicted voice. "No, I'm not tired yet."